A LaToya stan is seriously trying to slam Janet

jarrylf

On this video, this guy is trashing Janet and going on about how much more "talented" LaToya is and how shes way more relevant than Janet ever was, and that she's more of a legend than Janet and........WOW just check this out. I...... Cant anymore with this person, I mean wow. I hope any of you can handle this too. This guy is serious. And theres nothing more I can say. But if any of you like reading Janet haters, heres a big 1 for ya.

U shouldnt pay attention to crazy ppl

Btw, are u still on J.X?

Nope, ironically they banned me because I defend her too much (as the mod put it) and I wasnt keeping the peace when someone would say something stupid. Im supposed to ignore the trolls but I didnt so I got banned. I could apalogize and promise not to do it again, but I dont think that was a good reason to ban me and one Im certainly not apologizing for.

But yea I do have a need to defend my queen, andI go pretty hard when I do. Like in this argument here (on the video)

Nope, ironically they banned me because I defend her too much (as the mod put it) and I wasnt keeping the peace when someone would say something stupid. Im supposed to ignore the trolls but I didnt so I got banned. I could apalogize and promise not to do it again, but I dont think that was a good reason to ban me and one Im certainly not apologizing for.

But yea I do have a need to defend my queen, andI go pretty hard when I do. Like in this argument here (on the video)

Well, thats the point. U dont need to defend her against some crazy/troll

It's just a waste of energy, and causes more drama than what its worth

On this video, this guy is trashing Janet and going on about how much more "talented" LaToya is and how shes way more relevant than Janet ever was, and that she's more of a legend than Janet and........WOW just check this out. I...... Cant anymore with this person, I mean wow. I hope any of you can handle this too. This guy is serious. And theres nothing more I can say. But if any of you like reading Janet haters, heres a big 1 for ya.

He needs to put down the crack pipe. :mellow:

Yea this LaToya big thing is the first fight I got into in a LONG time, and its cause........ITS LATOYA....Im still in shock that someone is REALLY going toe to toe with me on HER.......In the last 4 years (since I've been active on blogs, & youtube) I've argued with Beyonce stans, Madonna stans, Mariah Stans, Britney stans, Mary J stans, Aaliyah stans, Whitney stans, and MJ stans. But LaToya.............. And this person is SERIOUS (not joking?) yea I had to go INNN. But yea it is really tiring and annoying. But I just cant stand stupidity about Janet and what she means, its a weakness of mine, and I just went on a bender tonight.

I'm still amazed anyone would stan for LaToya. Sure she seems nice and sweet, but what exactly is there to stan about? :lol:

I KNOWWW thats what got me into this too, Im half fascinated I mean WOW............they REALLY think LaToya is the best........but why?

I KNOWWW thats what got me into this too, Im half fascinated I mean WOW............they REALLY think LaToya is the best........but why?

DId u not see the Church of Latoya interview with her

They knew more about her than what she did

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Shame on u, CND

La Toya is the Queen!

She's got her detective Latoya work on

I forgot about that. :lol: She missed her calling. :lol:

It truly boggles the mind.

LaToya has stans? :mellow:

For what? :mellow:

What are they "stanning" for specifically? :mellow:

What has she done? :mellow:

what are u talking about!

she has an illustrious singing career

a stellar discography

and some crazy detective work goin on

she the total package

Archived