Would You Consider Going Into The Army?

Bailey

I know there are more than just the Army, but my friend keeps suggesting I go into the service, he says with a degree, I could be doing desk work not even be deployed, I keep telling him I dont think the service is a place for gay people. He says if he knew what he does know back when he was young he would, they pay you, you want more schooling they pay for that, you get a sign on bonus and you may be deployed on a ship at sea for months with all men. He told me alot of things go down in the services people dont even know about

HELL

NO.

thats pretty much what I said, I was like this guy is gay knows I am so why the hell does he think me joining the service is going to do anything for me? I think he believes it will give me some money and take me away to see the world. I see problems with guys not happy with a gay service man by their side, he told me they dont care if your on the battle field all they want to know is you have their back and can shoot a gun, im like um did we not just talk about NOT being in combat

thats pretty much what I said, I was like this guy is gay knows I am so why the hell does he think me joining the service is going to do anything for me? I think he believes it will give me some money and take me away to see the world. I see problems with guys not happy with a gay service man by their side, he told me they dont care if your on the battle field all they want to know is you have their back and can shoot a gun, im like um did we not just talk about NOT being in combat

-_-