Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

If we were to tag team, Henri would tell me to handle it, sign off, and be back later. Once he came back, I'd sign off and he's handle it until I came back. Unfortunately that's not happening in this scenario, or any scenario. So how can we be tag teaming? :umm::mellow:

That's a form of tag teaming, but another form is continually co-signing the others posts in various threads. Not just once or twice, but for the entire course of the thread. :coffee:

You two do that, and everyone knows it.. :coffee:

That's a form of tag teaming, but another form is continually co-signing the others posts in various threads. Not just once or twice, but for the entire course of the thread. :coffee:

He knew what you meant by tag-teaming >_<

:mellow: If I come in and say something, and Henri agrees/cosigns, that's not tag teaming because we're pretty much on the same train of thought and vice versa. I can see if he came in quoted you, and said the same thing. But that's usually not the case.

:mellow: If I come in and say something, and Henri agrees/cosigns, that's not tag teaming because we're pretty much on the same train of thought and vice versa. I can see if he came in quoted you, and said the same thing. But that's usually not the case.

If you repeat it over and over and over.....and over again throughout the thread that's tag teaming. :coffee: