Janet vs Beyonce - Battle Of The Divas

ThatOtherFan

If you say so :coffee: Just making sure you didn't do too much in a reply -_-

I always do just enough. B) And I was talking with a stan and he said Beyonce is one of the few acts that hasn't had to have an image make over to keep interest in her. She's been pretty consistent with her look for the most part.

<insert my New York laughing gif>

BitterPussy right? I wonder if her parents will allow her out of the death dungeon to register.

If I were to stan for Beyonce, a lot of ppl would be in trouble. -_-

:lmao: No Ratchet-Chan was a lurker from JJ.net. And lord know we don't know "The Thing" here. Angie just got this board, the last thing we need is her crashing it. :umm:

Just saw the video and it not only confirmed why people shouldn't dare compare Bey to Janet, but also why I need to see Janet live and never will see Bey live. I like Bey and she can perform but after DIL, she's been stuck on one look and one sound mainly. I really hope she switches up her looks and sound for the upcoming era. Austin you can save your stanning for someone else.

Finally... :rolleyes:

She'll probably become more "Gaga-esque" for her next era...other than that I don't expect much change at all. I suppose it works for her though.

:coffee:

We don't need more crazy outfits for no reason :umm:

Took your ass long enough... :rolleyes:

No we don't, Beyonce has to figure out some way to be "different" and stealing from Gaga will probably what she does :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sorry but Janet in her prime kills Beyonce in the looks, dancing, body, and all out performance departments. Queen of Pop & Dance

I just saw your comment on the video. :D

Save your sorries. :rolleyes: You don't know me. I didn't even come into contact with you until 2009. You rarely posted, so I barely paid any attention to you. You don't know me. That's the thing. And I, not that I would ever want to, don't know you either. But once again, I'll wait a while to get a feel for your personality before I even conclude what your personality is. Again, perhaps you should take note. :excited:

DEATH @ you thinking any thread on this board has ever stayed on topic. And I have you upset! The profanity. The name calling. The anger. Yesssss! Give it to me! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And you will continue to come back. Why? BECAUSE I OWN YOU. :lmao:

No see I don't think I'm the fucking shit. You think I'm the fucking shit, that's why all on this! :lmao:B) You can call me what you want, but everyone recognizes my genius. DJ-Y2K hates my guts, but even he has admitted that I am intelligent and will make a good lawyer. See how you don't matter? :excited:

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I knew for this thread to be 10 pages long there had to be Austin scalping someone :lmao:

Puts a roofie in your drink

89 cent tacos on me :w00t: I just finished the audio part of the megamix :wave:

I don't drink alcohol :rolleyes:

I don't eat meat either. :rolleyes: Your mix will probably be better, but you still won't be able to come for my video. :wave:

:lmao: i just read the whole thread it was funny

Austineisha doing too much, as usual... :sigh: