Hendrika has done TOO MUCH yet again!

ThatOtherFan

Mods, Hendrika must be removed from this forum IMMEDIATELY! His siggy is doing way TOO MUCH! The lies and falsehoods he is perpetrating with his PHOTOSHOPPED siggy are outlandish!

Hendrika has done the absolute most! His repulsive actions are an attempt to damage the reputation of one of the most ICONIC and BELOVED members of this forum. He should either be FORCED to change his siggy or banned from this forum permanently! His EVIL and DIABOLICAL ways can no longer be tolerated!!!

Thank you mods for taking the time to read this thread and upon Hendrika's suspension you will each be PMed a set of nudes from ThatOtherFan himself

Thank you

- ThatOtherFan's Team

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave you permission to put something your siggy that you said wasn't "bad". :rolleyes: This PHOTOSHOPPED siggy is an attempt to damage my ICONIC and LEGENDARY reputation! You should be banned IMMEDIATELY! :angry:

It's not bad B)

i think you did say it :umm: i seen that tweet too

He did after I called him Jr. from My Wife and Kids -_-

u deleted it?

you should have said what Congressman Wiener said.... that your twitter account was hacked... it'll be more believable.. :thumbup:

Well obviously if I have no knowledge of the tweet that must me my twitter account was hacked. :rolleyes:

I now know what happened! Hendrika hacked my twitter account and has been tweeting things I would NEVER say! I will be reporting Hendrika to the necessary people on twitter too!

They can just go to my account and check it out B)

Your picture -_- I noticed that I didn't edit it out at first -_-

You either hacked my account or photoshopped that tweet. I never said it. It's all a LIE perpetrated by you to damage my ICONIC reputation here! :flipoff:

Leave it in, that way I can definitely get you banned! :excited: :excited:

tumblr_lnwa15cqM51qcgrb3.giftumblr_lnwa15cqM51qcgrb3.gif

tumblr_lnwa15cqM51qcgrb3.giftumblr_lnwa15cqM51qcgrb3.gif

Don't encourage his FOOLISHNESS!!!! :rolleyes:

You either hacked my account or photoshopped that tweet. I never said it. It's all a LIE perpetrated by you to damage my ICONIC reputation here! :flipoff:

Leave it in, that way I can definitely get you banned! :excited: :excited:

Why would anyone want to hack an account of someone who's had multiple canceled shows? :filenails:

*leaves it* I got permission from you AND Bu (sent him a pm about it). B)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: You can't tell me they don't look alike :excited:

:lol:

I don't think I've seen a pic of TOF. :unsure:

Don't encourage his FOOLISHNESS!!!! :rolleyes:

Gerl, don't act like you didn't look in the mirror think to yourself, "Damn, I do look like him!." :sigh: I bet you went out and bought the DVDs after that, didn't you? :clapping:

"Look Ma! I'm a starrrrrr!"

:clapping:

omfg I just went on his Twitter. :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The resemblance is uncanny!!!!! :lol:

See -_- I was watching the show one night and skimmed over my twitter. For a second I thought Jr. was actually following me, but I quickly realized it was TOF -_-

I actually didn't even notice Henri's siggy cuz there's hardly anything there. :unsure:

:excited: :excited: :excited:

B)

Archived