Hendrika has done TOO MUCH yet again!

ThatOtherFan

See -_- I was watching the show one night and skimmed over my twitter. For a second I thought Jr. was actually following me, but I quickly realized it was TOF -_-

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I miss that show. :(

[smiletone] TOF, do you have a job? [/smiletone] Have you been typecast? -_-

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

I don't think I've seen a pic of TOF. :unsure:

Gerl, don't act like you didn't look in the mirror think to yourself, "Damn, I do look like him!." :sigh: I bet you went out and bought the DVDs after that, didn't you? :clapping:

"Look Ma! I'm a starrrrrr!"

:clapping:

How can you agree with Hendrika's LIES if you've never seen me? :rolleyes:

Maybe you can get a job as an impersonator of Shemar since you look like him....

lol.gif

I doubt it...since I NEVER SAID THAT! :coffee:

Is he following you on Twitter?

You know he did :lmao:

No, he isn't. <_<

I don't know what you're referring to, therefore I did not go out and get any DVDs of said show. :coffee:

omfg I just went on his Twitter. :excited::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The resemblance is uncanny!!!!! :lol:

:sigh:

I actually didn't even notice Henri's siggy cuz there's hardly anything there. :unsure:

:excited: :excited: :excited:

He did TOO MUCH and you know it! :umm:

The mods are gonna be annoyed -_-

Annoyed with Hendrika for doing TOO MUCH! :sigh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I miss that show. :(

[smiletone] TOF, do you have a job? [/smiletone] Have you been typecast? -_-

I can't be "typecast" because I do not look like this person Hendrika is referring to! :coffee:

I can make a video in which I confirm Henry's actions are legal and not 'photoshopped'.

Even if you make a video it will confirm NOTHING! I never said it and Hendrika hacked my account or photoshopped that tweet! :angry:

They should have ended it properly. I wanted to see what Jay was going to do since she found out she was pregnant.

I didn't follow it. I just loved it whenever I caught it on TV. lol

How can you agree with Hendrika's LIES if you've never seen me? :rolleyes:

I have complete faith in Henry. :filenails:

And I saw your pic after, which confirmed what Henry said. So he maintains his streak of credibility in my eyes. :coffee:

If anything TOF should be banned. He's convinced that I should belong in a mental institution. It's defamation of characta. The comments on my profile are proof :filenails:

You DO belong in a mental institution! You think you are Michael Jackson of this forum when it's CLEAR I'm the one and only Michael Jackson of this forum! :coffee:

I can't be "typecast" because I do not look like this person Hendrika is referring to! :coffee:

Even if you make a video it will confirm NOTHING! I never said it and Hendrika hacked my account or photoshopped that tweet! :angry:

You sure about that?

character_large_332x363_junior.jpg?height=363&width=332&matte=false&format=jpeg

:filenails:

Okie doki pinocchi

69.jpg

Well obviously if I have no knowledge of the tweet that must me my twitter account was hacked. :rolleyes:

I now know what happened! Hendrika hacked my twitter account and has been tweeting things I would NEVER say! I will be reporting Hendrika to the necessary people on twitter too!

U would make a bad politian

Archived