Hendrika has done TOO MUCH yet again!

ThatOtherFan

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They will after I PM them each personally autographed collection of nudes photos from me!! :excited: :excited: :excited: Hendrika is out of here! :yahoo:

You know me... :blush: *softly touches your face* :shifty:

That might work for Selz and maybe CND, but Ms. Angie and Dee? I doubt that :asham: :asham: :asham:

I do :blush: *kisses your hand when you graze by my lips* :shifty::blush:

That was my exact reaction when I read his response :lmao: He should have known not to say that at all :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: Not Shemar Moore..

But, there was this one dude I knew in Korea that actually looked like Shemar..he was short and from NC..if I could have got some of that.. :sigh: But a girl who fucked him said he bust quick though..the irony..hee20hee-vi.gif

I'd rather stick my dick in a shredder. :umm:

That is absolute death :mellow:

Angie and Darlinda love me the most! :wub: :wub: :wub:

*softly touches your lips again* :blush::ph34r::shifty:

If you say so :asham: :asham: You are loveable :wub:

*slowly moves my lips away after a kiss but smiles* You flirt too much :blush:

:lmao: :lmao: Not Shemar Moore..

But, there was this one dude I knew in Korea that actually looked like Shemar..he was short and from NC..if I could have got some of that.. :sigh:But a girl who fucked him said he bust quick though..the irony..hee20hee-vi.gif

Ikr! And then had the NERVE to ask why don't we say something like that to him. :mellow:

*death* :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

just put him on his back and go....don't be nervous be at their service...I was this afternoon but him wanted at least two fucks outta me and was keeping count Happy B Day to me :whistle::clapping:

They would make a perfect couple -_-

Archived