I made it through the wilderness

Aquaria

:huh: 'The fuck? :lol:

Well let me take you back.

The time was September 5th, 1 am. I slept on my new mattress, still in the plastic covering. A mattress... on the ground. No bed -_- I was wearing a tank top. It was rather warm. I MELTED INTO THE PLASTIC> no jk but I think the plastic made me smell kinda funkay, not to mention I didn't shower, not to mention I was on my hands and knees sucking duck scrubbing the floor and I smell my latex gloves and cleaning chemicals. Oh and I put together my bed today, but I don't think that has anything to do with my 'aroma'

I also chainsmoke -_-

The time was September 5th, 1 am. I slept on my new mattress, still in the plastic covering. A mattress... on the ground. No bed -_- I was wearing a tank top. It was rather warm. I MELTED INTO THE PLASTIC> no jk but I think the plastic made me smell kinda funkay, not to mention I didn't shower, not to mention I was on my hands and knees sucking duck scrubbing the floor and I smell my latex gloves and cleaning chemicals. Oh and I put together my bed today, but I don't think that has anything to do with my 'aroma'

I also chainsmoke -_-

so you didn't make the cut of the film "The Help" :unsure:

I also chainsmoke -_-

You guys are always so entertaining :lmao:

:lmao:

Jesslucinderson :blush: take a trip to brooklyn so we can knock boots in my new bed! Let's see how she holds up :shifty:

It's pretty funny :lol: I doubt that. You do it just to be silly ^_^

No really I'm quite grimy. I just get really lazy and don't shower and things like that. -_-

Archived