Faith Evans

CalQuin

I love her even though I don't have her last album. Damn good singer. Damn shame her uterus was so magical she kept having babies and couldn't focus more on her music.

Mess

My fav songs are probably:

- Again

- I love u

And u gotta love her on Heartbreak Hotel... epic song

Thats good because Faith has always been a good SAAANGER who would hold back live. It was rare that you would see her let loose vocally LIVE like she does on record. The stage always made her timid for some reason. Me and a friend use to speak on her potential all the time.

Really? I like her live. One of my favorite performances was her tribute to Patti.

God I miss her. I have fond memories of Keep The Faith and Faithfully from childhood. The last I heard from her was The First Lady and that was six years ago.

But yes, gerl can blow. All the other R&B chickadees that have come out in the last ten years cannot hold a candle to her.

:wub:

No matter how hard I try though, I can only hear Lauryn Hill when this song plays.

God I miss her. I have fond memories of Keep The Faith and Faithfully from childhood. The last I heard from her was The First Lady and that was six years ago.

But yes, gerl can blow. All the other R&B chickadees that have come out in the last ten years cannot hold a candle to her.

:wub:

No matter how hard I try though, I can only hear Lauryn Hill when this song plays.

Lauryn's gives me chills :blush:

Archived