HDD FINAL SALES: SUSAN BOYLE BACK @ #1

DCNATION

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Slaylor should be hitting double platinum soon B) And Susan will be platinum soon :) With the mass promo that was done and mega hype, Ciara should debut with 75 album sales :blush:

I knew it the whole time i was just waiting for the numbers oh well what did anyone expect she haven't even had a hit in the top 20 or 10

Her stans were acting like she'd be platinum by the second week :lmao: As I said Nick has only one more song on her album to give her another 1K boost, but this "era" is basically over for her :lmao:

Slaylor should be hitting double platinum soon B) And Susan will be platinum soon :) With the mass promo that was done and mega hype, Ciara should debut with 75 album sales :blush: Her stans were acting like she'd be platinum by the second week :lmao: As I said Nick has only one more song on her album to give her another 1K boost, but this "era" is basically over for her :lmao:

Fuck every last word you just said...did you see Austineisha's post :angry:

Queen Cisus! Janitor is never doing it!

:mellow::blink::angry:

:o :o :o :o :o

Who's stan card is in question now?!

He's going down!!!! :angry:

It doesn't matter I'm here for Ciara. When is Janet gonna do it? She's never gonna do it. She's never gonna fucking do it. Janet is fucking late. She didn't invent nothing. She didn't do shit. Ciara all the fucking way. Janet can not touch her. EVER. Ya'll mad, Ya'll mad. Ciara all the fucking way.

It doesn't matter I'm here for Ciara. When is Janet gonna do it? She's never gonna do it. She's never gonna fucking do it. Janet is fucking late. She didn't invent nothing. She didn't do shit. Ciara all the fucking way. Janet can not touch her. EVER. Ya'll mad, Ya'll mad. Ciara all the fucking way.

*does the Matrix part* :dance: