HDD FINAL SALES: SUSAN BOYLE BACK @ #1

DCNATION

It doesn't matter I'm here for Ciara. When is Janet gonna do it? She's never gonna do it. She's never gonna fucking do it. Janet is fucking late. She didn't invent nothing. She didn't do shit. Ciara all the fucking way. Janet can not touch her. EVER. Ya'll mad, Ya'll mad. Ciara all the fucking way.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This shit actually made me laugh real hard...very witty my friend. I caught the sarcasm...

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what happens when you're on the outside of the inside joke...

http://icantstandmeno.tumblr.com/post/984008757/quote-of-the-night-clip-im-ready-to-get-a-bitch

The whole segment from that show is just to die for. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jokes or not, I'm gonna see to it that you're suspended for this..and I will be bring this up during our next Janhova Church function...in fact I may call a emergency meeting to deal with the matter now. :angry:

Jokes or not, I'm gonna see to it that you're suspended for this..and I will be bring this up during our next Janhova Church function...in fact I may call a emergency meeting to deal with the matter now. :angry:

don't you have sum replicia minaj stans to laugh @ :sigh: