Mama Katherine HONESTLY Selling the Encino Home? Jermy Says "No!"

Reyna ♔

From his Twitter:

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson

I've read report that Estate has '"again" confirmed Mother wishes to sell Hayvenhurst. This is untrue. Estate needs to stop talking for her

jermjackson5 Jermaine Jackson

I'm starting to suspect Estate, or those around Mother, are trying to exert pressure. They need to shut up. Hayvenhurst's not for sale

Source:http://twitter.com/#!/jermjackson5

I found out about that through his Twitter. Lots of people kissing his ass, one chick even called him "the wind beneath Michael's wings". :crazy: I'm like..girl. BYE!

lawd: he was giving me such janet vibes. they have very similar body language..that's all i thought was cute about it :filenails: idk about him he seems like a bloodsucker. we all know he needs money and now right when the trial is about to start he has a book :whistle:

lawd: he was giving me such janet vibes. they have very similar body language..that's all i thought was cute about it :filenails: idk about him he seems like a bloodsucker. we all know he needs money and now right when the trial is about to start he has a book :whistle:

Right? I really liked him before but the more he talks about how he's Michael's greatest support and all this b.s., you really start to see how he really has NO image without Michael, unlike Janet who had/has her own image and voice. -_- Oh yeah, all of 'em need money except Janet. They all have their projects here and there now relating to Mike. :coffee:

Right? I really liked him before but the more he talks about how he's Michael's greatest support and all this b.s., you really start to see how he really has NO image without Michael, unlike Janet who had/has her own image and voice. -_- Oh yeah, all of 'em need money except Janet. They all have their projects here and there now relating to Mike. :coffee:

i think he means well but he looks shady

Archived