Ask a Question to the Person Below You...

Reyna ♔

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT'S THE MEANING OF LIFE

To give love, teach wisdom, learn knowledge, always think with a skeptical mind, discover the truths, find the music and the dance, learn that Nature is your "mother" and all things in and of her are a part of you.

Define romantic love?

To give love, teach wisdom, learn knowledge, always think with a skeptical mind, discover the truths, find the music and the dance, learn that Nature is your "mother" and all things in and of her are a part of you.

Define romantic love?

the warm embrace of your lover. where a kiss is more like some type of psychedelic inebriation and you become aware of the greatness of this being that is showing you affection to the point where you realize that the universe is indeed aligned and that the worlds greatest resource is love.

How would you characterize the subconscious of America, in particular, the youth of America?

the warm embrace of your lover. where a kiss is more like some type of psychedelic inebriation and you become aware of the greatness of this being that is showing you affection to the point where you realize that the universe is indeed aligned and that the worlds greatest resource is love.

How would you characterize the subconscious of America, in particular, the youth of America?

They think everything is about money and celeb, they believe everything comes fast and easy no effort, and they believe the trappings of wealth gives their lives meaning, I can watch a so-called reality show and know it's not life, they don't,and their music is shit they like anything that says "party"

I just read Forbe's list of the wealthy, they say in the US we have 10 million millionaires, and by 2020 we will have 20 million, which means a lot of the world we know now will be different, how much change do you expect to see? I mean imagine just 20 years ago we barely had an internet no facebook, but now things change fast.

Archived