Ask a Question to the Person Below You...

Reyna ♔

Is that you? If so...I might need to wife you up... :shifty::blush: we'll talk about that later.

Surely is ^_^:blush: and :o Heeyyy :blush: Yeah we'll be talking about that :blush:

If your house burned down and you could only save/salvage 3 items, which would they be?

My wallet, ALL my MJ and Janet collections in a bag(I will stuff the HELL out of that thing), the diaries my grandparents kept(other memorabilia I either already wear or is kept with my fave aunt)

What is the way love goes exactly? :lol: (thought this could be funny)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My greatest ex everrrrrr is L.M. -- we had a pretty uh, tumultuous relationship. But when it was good, it was REAL good :thumbup:

Deep down, did you really mean it the last time you told a non-family member you loved them?

Jes.

How many times have you masturbated this week?

:unsure: I thought y'all were just playin...

I was, but apparently she wasn't. I wouldn't have sounded serious in the comment I just typed if she didn't overreact. I get that stress and depression can put you in a foul mood and sometimes can be shown outwardly, but overreacting to people who 1. Care about you and 2. Gave a harmless joke which wasn't even meant to be taken seriously by no means is no way to act.

:o you got good taste, ma'am ;)

1.) Singing 2.) Working out at the gym 3.) Listening to music

What is the reason why your last relationship ended?

Thank you very much, babe :)

She emotionally abused me for about a year and a quarter. It was...horrible. To say the least.

Is there a such thing as a fairytale love OUTSIDE the books?

Thank you very much, babe :)

She emotionally abused me for about a year and a quarter. It was...horrible. To say the least.

Is there a such thing as a fairytale love OUTSIDE the books?

Yowza -_- That's foul, sorry you had to go through that. Karma's a "B" though, so she'll get her's in due time :thumbup:

I believe that there COULD be a fairytale love outside the books...but it would take two 100% devoted individuals surrounded by supportive and positive people to make that happen, and unfortunately that's not something that's always the case.

Thongs or panties? Boxers or briefs? :lmao:

Yowza -_- That's foul, sorry you had to go through that. Karma's a "B" though, so she'll get her's in due time :thumbup:

I believe that there COULD be a fairytale love outside the books...but it would take two 100% devoted individuals surrounded by supportive and positive people to make that happen, and unfortunately that's not something that's always the case.

Thongs or panties? Boxers or briefs? :lmao:

Right? But yeah. That'll be fine if it happens. I don't wish it for her, though. The past is the past. I've healed ^_^

Love that answer :blush:

Panties for the femme Me, Boxers for the guy Me. :thumbup:

What are your plans from now to this time next year?

Right? But yeah. That'll be fine if it happens. I don't wish it for her, though. The past is the past. I've healed ^_^

Love that answer :blush:

Panties for the femme Me, Boxers for the guy Me. :thumbup:

What are your plans from now to this time next year?

I can tell you've healed, because the way you answered that is proof. With that mindset, great things are headed your way. :)

Panties & Boxers :lol: great song title! :w00t:

I plan on being in ridiculous shape, gearing up to move to Chicago or NY, performing songs off my album around town, and HAPPY! :excited:

What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

I can tell you've healed, because the way you answered that is proof. With that mindset, great things are headed your way. :)

Panties & Boxers :lol: great song title! :w00t:

I plan on being in ridiculous shape, gearing up to move to Chicago or NY, performing songs off my album around town, and HAPPY! :excited:

What is your favorite perfume/cologne?

Thank you. I surely hope so ^_^

:lol: sounds like something R.Kelly or someone like that would sing lol

Now that is a great plan :thumbup:

Diamonds&Emeralds by Elizabeth Taylor/ Tumulte by Christian Lacroix

What brand makes your favorite shoes?

Thank you. I surely hope so ^_^

:lol: sounds like something R.Kelly or someone like that would sing lol

Now that is a great plan :thumbup:

Diamonds&Emeralds by Elizabeth Taylor/ Tumulte by Christian Lacroix

What brand makes your favorite shoes?

It DOES sound like and R. Kelly song :asham:

I've never smelled Tumulte, I'll have to test it sometime. I really dig Guilty by Gucci...that smells so damn good :blush:

I would have to say that Adidas makes my favorite shoes.

What is your worst habit? :lol:

I was, but apparently she wasn't. I wouldn't have sounded serious in the comment I just typed if she didn't overreact. I get that stress and depression can put you in a foul mood and sometimes can be shown outwardly, but overreacting to people who 1. Care about you and 2. Gave a harmless joke which wasn't even meant to be taken seriously by no means is no way to act.

I didn't overreact, I just didn't appreciate being told to stay on topic when I was just answering an early question someone directed to me. Don't throw the care stuff in my face, that's just dirty.

Archived