Ask a Question to the Person Below You...

Reyna ♔

It DOES sound like and R. Kelly song :asham:

I've never smelled Tumulte, I'll have to test it sometime. I really dig Guilty by Gucci...that smells so damn good :blush:

I would have to say that Adidas makes my favorite shoes.

What is your worst habit? :lol:

:asham:

Definitely. It's pretty strong so you have to wear it lightly, but it smells amazing. :) Ooo Gucci always makes great colognes and perfumes. I haven't tried that one, though, I will eventually :blush:

Nervousness/shyness if you can call those habits, :lol:. If not, then biting my lower lip :lol:

If you could pick only 5 albums to hear for the rest of your life, what would they be?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name=Selita Jo ^_^' timestamp='1316726655' post='240747]

I didn't overreact, I just didn't appreciate being told to stay on topic when I was just answering an early question someone directed to me. Don't throw the care stuff in my face, that's just dirty.

Point of fact:-

The thread title is Ask a Question to the Person Below You. JBailey asked me a question and I answered it. So how am I off topic? Also, if you were having a bad day or a bad time or whatever, and somebody asked how you were and you responded in kind, then somebody who claims to care about you ignored what you'd said and basically told you off for going 'off-topic', how would you feel about that? Wouldn't you think it was just a tiny bit out of order? I'm not saying you should have talked to me about what I said, but you could have just moved on with responding to the person before me instead of telling me off. You say I overreacted, but I've looked over that several times and it still looks a little bit out of order to me. Mine wasn't a knee-jerk reaction.

But since you don't feel like debating it I don't really expect an answer to this.

Yes :)

If you could pick only 5 albums to hear for the rest of your life, what would they be?

This is a tough one. Here goes:

Rhythm Nation - Janet

The Doors - The Doors

Physical Graffiti - Led Zeppelin

Oracular Spectacular - MGMT

'Round About Midnight - Miles Davis / Off The Wall - Michael :whistle:

----------------

What's in your DVD player right now?

Dancing in the rain ^_^

If you could eliminate 8 artists from the music industry like they never were there, who would you pick?

Such a harsh question...but I LOVE it, hahaha.

Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Katy Perry, Soulja Boy, Lil' Wayne, Justin Bieber.

Having said (some of) those names -- it would kinda suck in some cases if their career never happened because I do REALLY like some of their songs...of their career never happened, those songs may not have ever been recorded? -_-

Name 3 artists that you used to hate, but now you dig.

Such a harsh question...but I LOVE it, hahaha.

Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Ashanti, Soulja Boy, Lil' Wayne, Justin Bieber.

Having said (some of) those names -- it would kinda suck in some cases if their career never happened because I do REALLY like some of their songs...of their career never happened, those songs may not have ever been recorded? -_-

Name 3 artists that you used to hate, but now you dig.

:lol: We're on much of the same plane :thumbup: I'd trade Ashanti for Gaga though -_-

Uhhmm..Enrique Iglesias, LMFAO, Demi Lovato.

Which 3 artists have the worst stans?

:lol: We're on much of the same plane :thumbup: I'd trade Ashanti for Gaga though -_-

Uhhmm..Enrique Iglesias, LMFAO, Demi Lovato.

Which 3 artists have the worst stans?

Madonna

Beyonce

Britney

they are fanatics, and they really believe these bitches are super human, even when the evidence clearly shows they are flawed like the rest of us

when was the last time you felt as if you did something that was life changing for you in a good way?

:mellow: Never? :crys:

oh no, I know now, it was probably losing some weight and beginning the process of getting sexy etc.

---

What is your favourite perfume/cologne?

:whistle: I asked this earlier today... :lol: it's all good though, I get to answer this time :w00t:

I'll order my 3 favorite cologne from #3 to #1:

3.] Joop

2.] Burberry Brit

1.] Guilty by Gucci

If you could hang out with 3 celebrities for a day, who would you pick?

Archived