Did Elizondo really write on every track on TVR?

bu.

According to Jimmy, he said that Rene didn't pick up a pen or anything while they were in the studio.. :filenails:

And he didn't. The only time ppl use that mug is when they want to diss Janet .

Janet and her team only used him to come up with album themes, that's all he was good for

And he didn't. The only time ppl use that mug is when they want to diss Janet .

Janet and her team only used him to come up with album themes, that's all he was good for

OOP! I don't understand some people say that he gets credit for Janet's success after RN. I don't think he was that integral; especially on the VR. He may have had a theme, but Janet, Jimmy, and Terry did most of the work.

OOP! I don't understand some people say that he gets credit for Janet's success after RN. I don't think he was that integral; especially on the VR. He may have had a theme, but Janet, Jimmy, and Terry did most of the work.

True.. Tho his involvement was small, I wouldn't count him out of the equation

Exactly.

True.. Tho his involvement was small, I wouldn't count him out of the equation

He had a theme and that really helped bringing the music alive but ppl refer to him as the hand behind Janet's success. They all start with "If she wasn't MJ's sis" when they want to discredit her but when that doesn't work they run to "Rene got all the job done that's why she sucks now".

Janet's music does lack a theme, that has been 1 of the problems of her last albums but her laziness has nothing to do with Rene's "song writing" abilities

Exactly.

He had a theme and that really helped bringing the music alive but ppl refer to him as the hand behind Janet's success. They all start with "If she wasn't MJ's sis" when they want to discredit her but when that doesn't work they run to "Rene got all the job done that's why she sucks now".

Janet's music does lack a theme, that has been 1 of the problems of her last albums but her laziness has nothing to do with Rene's "song writing" abilities

Lol that is true! The Jackson name helped but her success was brought on by her.. Not because of MJ...

Her father had more to do with Janet's success than MJ

It funny when i argue with people who want to discredit janet they start with

If it werent for the Jackson Name

Then She was riding on MJ Success

Then without Jimmy Jam and Terry she wouldn't be shit !!

Then Rene wrote all her shit .. smh

When this comes from a mariah ,whitney stan though i like mimi and nippy i respond with

Just like how mariah being a stripper discovered by tommy mottola and fucking him got her all those records sold

and whitney .how sucking clive davids dick did wonders for her career

He has co-writing credits on all of the tracks minus TTN.

His contributions to Janet can not be denied though. Janet has said that he has been helping with her projects since RN1814. You can clearly see him developing concepts and ideas on the RN1814 film during the RN practice, as well as MYM and TK. Janet also said if she wants his help, she'll ask. But she prefers to do things on her own. He also had a hand in directing the janet. era videos, namely TTWLG. But the album and the whole concept are her ideas, she said she had the idea for the album while on tour in 1990, and she said she wrote all of the lyrics and melodies to the janet. album herself.

It wasn't until the fall out that Rene started making allegations that he was a integral part of her success. When in reality he was not much of a factor as he thinks he was.

His contributions to Janet can not be denied though. Janet has said that he has been helping with her projects since RN1814. You can clearly see him developing concepts and ideas on the RN1814 film during the RN practice, as well as MYM and TK. Janet also said if she wants his help, she'll ask. But she prefers to do things on her own. He also had a hand in directing the janet. era videos, namely TTWLG. But the album and the whole concept are her ideas, she said she had the idea for the album while on tour in 1990, and she said she wrote all of the lyrics and melodies to the janet. album herself.

It wasn't until the fall out that Rene started making allegations that he was a integral part of her success. When in reality he was not much of a factor as he thinks he was.

i meant to give you a +1... my bad..

can someone even it out plz

For mother wanted to do it all by herself. -_-

Archived