Which of Janet's Movie Personas Are You Most Like?

Reyna ♔

12 members have voted

1. 1. Hm?

• Justice
    • Denise Gaines
    • Patricia Agnew
    • Jo

a mix of Justice & Patty, and that includes Pattys anger lol

Justice

.Livin in the hood, and I excape through my crafts and interest as the outlet of all my emotions, wants & needs

.I got alot of healing to do like Justice did after Markell's death

.Justice did hair

Patricia

.BETTER AT GIVING ADVISE THAN TAKING IT (dont mean to toot my own horn,but "toot toot", I have helped alot of my friends out of depressions, and drama with advise, but when someone tries to help me, its....not so easy)

.we have temper problems (mine arent nearly that bad on the outside, but then again I've never been pushed to that limit)

.We both dont like it when people fuck with the money we earned.

Patricia

.BETTER AT GIVING ADVISE THAN TAKING IT (dont mean to toot my own horn,but "toot toot", I have helped alot of my friends out of depressions, and drama with advise, but when someone tries to help me, its....not so easy)

.we have temper problems (mine arent nearly that bad on the outside, but then again I've never been pushed to that limit)

.We both dont like it when people fuck with the money we earned.

This is exactly how I'm like her, myself. But a couple people haven't gotten me that angry to the point she was in the movie. After that and the breakdown of tears, no-one who knew of the scene has pushed my buttons since.

I automatically voted for Justice but im more like a JusticePattyJo 3-way.

Im always the one to dish out advice but cant fix my own shit. I can be quite stand offish on first approach but its just a front.

Most people like me when they get to know me and deep down i wanna be loved :tear:

Who the hell voted Denise?

I automatically voted for Justice but im more like a JusticePattyJo 3-way.

Im always the one to dish out advice but cant fix my own shit. I can be quite stand offish on first approach but its just a front.

Most people like me when they get to know me and deep down i wanna be loved :tear:

Who the hell voted Denise?

Awww, I love you :wub:

And I almost did, but picked Patty by a hair :asham:

Archived