The New Mac Os Is Really Cool

Idrag4mj

Ugh, I hate it. It's so buggy. Safari beach balls, Launchpad is a waste, my wifi constantly disconnects and my fan is constantly running now because my machine runs hot. Let's hope the fix most of these with the next update coming in the next few weeks

Ugh, I hate it. It's so buggy. Safari beach balls, Launchpad is a waste, my wifi constantly disconnects and my fan is constantly running now because my machine runs hot. Let's hope the fix most of these with the next update coming in the next few weeks

you need sum good dick in yo life so you regain a prospective on what matters :shifty:

My fan used to be one constantly with the previous os .but since i got the new one..its hasn't come on as much ..and safari doesn't freeze as frequently as it used to ..start up is awfully slow though

Wait a minute....hold the Iphone I thought macs were flawless (aint that why they so damn high???) Game done told us wrong!

My fan used to be one constantly with the previous os .but since i got the new one..its hasn't come on as much ..and safari doesn't freeze as frequently as it used to ..start up is awfully slow though

Apple will work out the kinks. This is still a .1 release.

i don't use torrents

8's not a bad # :shifty:

lol hmm i see you considering it..

the weird thing is that i downloaded all the 8..but when i opened one....that was all i needed to install..smh ! i don't know if it was compressed or something ..and weather the 8 are Just incase the others ..perhaps don't open because of an error or something

lol hmm i see you considering it..

the weird thing is that i downloaded all the 8..but when i opened one....that was all i needed to install..smh ! i don't know if it was compressed or something ..and weather the 8 are Just incase the others ..perhaps don't open because of an error or something

that's always how it works. They are all divided but you only need to extract the first, that one will automatically "grab" the others and extract them making everything a dmg file.

It's the same on Windows

Archived