HLN Special Report on MJ

Bailey

Didn't that bodyguard sign a confidentiality contract???

Is it valid in the event someone you worked for is dead now? You gotta remember this bodyguard no longer has a body to guard :unsure: this convo is the most serious debate I have seen in awhile they going thru the shit step by step

Dr. Murray will prolly be off the hook or sentence a lesser offense like "Malpractice"

MJ was a powerful man.. if he didn't get his fix from Dr. Murray.. he'd get it from another unethical doctor

I did not know Dr. Murray was in danger of losing his home, had children by multiple women and was getting 150k a month :mellow:

Is it valid in the event someone you worked for is dead now? You gotta remember this bodyguard no longer has a body to guard :unsure: this convo is the most serious debate I have seen in awhile they going thru the shit step by step

I think it would be the same as if the person got fired or quit..

Past employees of Oprah can't speak on her..

Dr. Murray doesn't get paid for a dead patient tho

they can still argue he did not intend to kill the goose that laid the golden egg but he was running a dangerous game trying to keep him alive I don't think they can prove he tried to kill the man nor does anyone think he intended too

why are they in a white room?! like wtf? :blink:

they can still argue he did not intend to kill the goose that laid the golden egg but he was running a dangerous game trying to keep him alive I don't think they can prove he tried to kill the man nor does anyone think he intended too

i don't think he was trying to keep him alive.. since MJ was healthy... yes.. malpractice.. not manslaughter

no they can't prove he attempted to kill the man

why are they in a white room?! like wtf? :blink:

i don't think he was trying to keep them alive.. since MJ was healthy... yes.. malpractice.. not manslaughter

no they can't prove he attempted to kill the man

okay cunt so you and I on the same page WTF dude :umm: that room is a minimalist concept but I don't care for it

Archived