KATY SCORES HER 3RD NUMBER ONE THIS YEAR!

DJ Y2K Malone™

Katy Perry becomes the first female artist in 11 years to take three straight radio singles from an album to No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100, as "Firework" lifts 2-1. She first topped the chart in June for six weeks with "California Gurls," featuring Snoop Dogg. That was followed by a two-week stay at the top in September with "Teenage Dream," the title track from her former No. 1 Billboard 200 set, which was recently bestowed a Grammy nomination for album of the year.

Firework" sizzles at the top of Digital Songs for a second week with 212,000 downloads (down 9%), according to Nielsen SoundScan, while ranking as the week's top Airplay Gainer with a 12-8 lift on Radio Songs, up 25% to 83.3 million listener impressions, according to Nielsen BDS.

Last week's No. 1, P!nk's "Raise Your Glass," drops to No. 2, while Rihanna continues to climb back up the list (5-3) with her former chart-topper "What's My Name?," featuring Drake. :

The Black Eyed Peas improve 9-4 with "The Time (Dirty Bit)" as the title moves into the runner-up slot on Digital Songs with 198,000 (up 10%). Their new album "The Beginning" starts at No. 6 on the Billboard 200, with 119,000.

http://www.billboard.com/news/katy-perry-s-firework-shines-over-hot-100-1004133974.story#/news/katy-perry-s-firework-shines-over-hot-100-1004133974.story

'Firework' is awful, she shouts the whole thing, but yeah, congrats. And I completely agree about 'Peacock'. That's the worst song on her album. It's not cute, it's not funny and it's just so unsubtle. Barf @ it being the next single.

:lmao::lmao:

I think "Circle The Drain" should be released.