OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

All of the character witnesses, his patients(idk accurate numbers), and then the two medical experts. An unknown and then Dr. White are those two.

I saw part of the character witnesses today.. SMH..

When the prosecution questioned them, he tried to prove that they were all in a hospital with Murray and his TEAM.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The prosecution is making this doctor look like a fucking fool. This dude really has an attitude and I don't think anyone in that court likes him..

He's very defensive..

He has a tremendous attitude, and refuses to answer the most basic questions poised to him by the prosecution (whether it reads that way to the jury, I don't know) but that's my opinion.

He has a tremendous attitude, and refuses to answer the most basic questions poised to him by the prosecution (whether it reads that way to the jury, I don't know) but that's my opinion.

His whole attitude changed when the prosecution started questioning him.

Trial's over soon.. Pity he won't testify

True. But he'd just be ripped apart by Walgren. I'd love to have seen that, but with that option the defense would never let him up there. I think closing arguments are tomorrow, then it's off to Deliberations. This trial seems to have taken a little longer than it actually has.

Another thing, Dr. White is a dumbass. I know he's a professional, but he is a literal dumbass. Did he REALLY say that Michael was able to get up with not only feeling groggy as hell but with a CATHETER inside of his private area, take tons of pills, turn up the IV drip and then get back into bed all in the 2 minutes Murray said he was gone? I just...his reputation is under heat for that. And for 11K only. Idiot, you make 12 times that in a YEAR! Was it REALLY worth it?? :sigh:

When do you think the trial will be over?

Thursday or Friday. Closing arguments are tomorrow and I highly doubt Deliberations will take long at all. The Prosecution laid out everything, nothing spared, and the Defense hardly had a leg to stand on. This'll be a wrap before the week is out.

They JUST called Mother Katherine to be down at the court house and to be on standby. She was caled directly by the court. The jury is supposed to be in deliberations and that started at around 8 this morning. They may have come to a decision already, but it isn't sure yet if they have.

11,000 posts!!!!!

Shout out to my girl, Janet. :blush:

My baby :wub:

All of my brothers and sisters here ^_^

I love you all, dearly :wub:

They JUST called Mother Katherine to be down at the court house and to be on standby. She was caled directly by the court. The jury is supposed to be in deliberations and that started at around 8 this morning. They may have come to a decision already, but it isn't sure yet if they have.

I think they want her there now in case there is a verdict later.. They don't want her stuck in traffic on a Friday..

Lawd please let this be a GUILTY verdict.......

I think they want her there now in case there is a verdict later.. They don't want her stuck in traffic on a Friday..

Lawd please let this be a GUILTY verdict.......

That's what the Vinnie guy and the Alan-CNN guy said.

Amen to that -_- But I also want for them to go after those who ACTUALLY hired Murray and convict them of 1st or 2nd Degree like his bodyguards said earlier today.

Archived