OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

The verdict better be good, because I am not in the mood for those ape shit stans to take their anger out on the world. :filenails:

I honestly think they would have been better off charging Murray with negligence rather than manslaughter. It's an easier suit to win.

This is only the beginning. Whether Murray gets convicted or not, there will be more cases. I already know of plenty stans wanting suits against Klein, Tohme, and some others. This is only one battle.

Perhaps, or charge both. If possible. He's obviously guilty of both.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is only the beginning. Whether Murray gets convicted or not, there will be more cases. I already know of plenty stans wanting suits against Klein, Tohme, and some others. This is only one battle.

Perhaps, or charge both. If possible. He's obviously guilty of both.

Hew them other folks? :umm:

Yeah, either way he's guilty. The fact that MJ was dying, and dis ****** on the phone with his mother, ordering Pizza Hut, and texting but didn't think to call the ambulance speaks VOLUMES. More people are involved in this than just Murray.

Hew them other folks? :umm:

Yeah, either way he's guilty. The fact that MJ was dying, and dis ****** on the phone with his mother, ordering Pizza Hut, and texting but didn't think to call the ambulance speaks VOLUMES. More people are involved in this than just Murray.

Arnie Klein. I posted an article on him, and so did Blatin, if you wanna read one lol. Tohme is probably the biggest bastard in the bunch. The biggest problem there. Basically took control of most of his career by way of blocking him from his family and those actually trying to help him.

Exactly. And the two names mentioned before, I and other stans feel are a real part of it. The latter especially.

I don't think there'll be another case after this - Murray will go down for it (or let off...we'll see) and that'll be the end of the MJ death saga though fans will continue to speculate for years just like they do with other big celebs that have died.

I don't think there'll be another case after this - Murray will go down for it (or let off...we'll see) and that'll be the end of the MJ death saga though fans will continue to speculate for years just like they do with other big celebs that have died.

There are plans in motion for more. Many fans have been writing to the family to pursue it. What the response will be, is the mystery. You hear much of the family say to go after all involved. We know who else is, now whether they walk the talk is the true question.

BTW how does the appeal process work in the US? Whats the likelihood of getting an appeal? also would the same jury be used during an appeal?

With this? It's a possibility, but not much. And no, I think they select a new jury. But that may be a question for Austin to answer.

Klein.

And it's balls to suggest that MJ was very trusting. He clearly wasn't. He was a genius, he was very clever, but he also wanted yes people around him who would do what he wanted them to.

Oh right I thought you meant MJ :lol:...was confused.

I agree :)

Nooo no no. This should be done by Tuesday at the latest. I truly feel it'll be done by today. I have a feeling we should switch to the chat section lol.

I sure hope so...I need this trial over with so everybody can get closure and move on. Lol I'd get into chat but it doesn't work at work :(

I sure hope so...I need this trial over with so everybody can get closure and move on. Lol I'd get into chat but it doesn't work at work :(

It won't end with this, lol. This is step one. But awww, it's alright. I just thought it'd be easier to discuss this that way :asham:

Question for Austin (or anyone that knows)...if out of the 7 jurors 1 of them doesnt think he's guilty then do they go with the majority or do they do a 12 Angry Men type thing and try and get a clean sweep of not guilty/guilty???

Archived