OFFICIAL MJ TRIAL

Shawn1814

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Did they say how long he's gonna be in for?

Sentencing is on the 29th. He will be locked up till then at least. But, he possibly might not serve much time at all. probably why the judge wanted him in jail for at least 3 weeks

so it wouldnt look as bad when he barely gets time.

Sentencing is on the 29th. He will be locked up till then at least. But, he possibly might not serve much time at all. probably why the judge wanted him in jail for at least 3 weeks

so it wouldnt look as bad when he barely gets time.

He's getting at least 4 years, I believe that's the mandatory minimum, based on what I've just Googled.

I'm glad Murray was found guilty but i can't celebrate because MJ is still and will always be gone. At least now there is someone being held responsible but 4 years max is not enough for taking a life in such a negligent manner. This wasn't a patient who died undergoing surgery, Murray was administering anesthesia for sleep without the proper equipment.

My thought are with Janet and her family.

Of course it wasn't intentional.. Hence "involuntary"

Guess what I'm saying is that I feel a little bad for him and his family. No shade to MJ, his family and supporters, but it wasn't exactly like MJ was completely healthy and/or innocent in the whole thing. Yes the doc's actions were very questionable throughout the thing (giving him that medication outside the hospital and how he reacted when he found MJ dead), but 8t was bound to happen with any doctor.

I had stopped watching it about a month ago, so I don't know know what else was said/done. Oh well...at least it's over for now until Murray hits the press to get money for interviews.

Archived