BRAND NEW PICTURE!!! THE ABS ARE HERE AND SHES SHOWING US

jarrylf

All Im asking is that if this pic is a fake, SERIOUSLY, anyone, post the real thing. Thats it. Until then, I'll continue to go with the idea that this pic is maybe from the Health magazine shoot or something real.

i dunno...

looks a bit.. too photoshopped

i dunno...

looks a bit.. too photoshopped

So do the BlackGlama pictures and alot of her covers and ads recently. I have fallen for fake pics a few times (I still pretty good at calling them out because I pay attention to details in most of her pics when they emerge) and the hair, the smile, the bracelet, I havent seen her look like that in any real pic, the outfit ofcourse is a easy 1 to fake, but those things would take more detail.

So do the BlackGlama pictures and alot of her covers and ads recently. I have fallen for fake pics a few times (I still pretty good at calling them out because I pay attention to details in most of her pics when they emerge) and the hair, the smile, the bracelet, I havent seen her look like that in any real pic, the outfit ofcourse is a easy 1 to fake, but those things would take more detail.

Those are complete photoshop, even that bloody ET video looks digitally altered

Everything is photoshopped and digitally altered

Here is a real pic of Janet

tumblr_ls7j8ssw8i1qc4dlto1_500.jpg

Some guy that was in Janet's team. He tried to make it seem like it was serious, but no one was buying it. He also did this video:

He ended up on TV (I think on Extra) because of idiots thought the video was real.

I cant with all these people

he's the one with all that Beyonce crap

I wonder who he slept with it

Imagine it was Gil. LMAO

Archived