BRAND NEW PICTURE!!! THE ABS ARE HERE AND SHES SHOWING US

jarrylf

Is this from that health magazine she was supposed to be in with that health dude?

I would imagine so (Im really not sure at all) but I think thats my guess. This shoulda been the motherfuckin cover.

This may be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who does not give a shit about Janet's abs.. for a few reasons

1. im not really here for women and abs.. i like em to be a bit more.. womanly

2. all this ab shit just reinforces all her body issues, that she explores and mentions in True You. I dont get it. Seems like a contradiction to me

..........................oh well...tumblr_lm55w1l6SX1qbjcc2o1_500.gif

I would imagine so (Im really not sure at all) but I think thats my guess. This shoulda been the motherfuckin cover.

..........................oh well...tumblr_lm55w1l6SX1qbjcc2o1_500.gif

wadda u mean oh well?

i dont get it

obviously ur rattled

and i think its fake too.. doesnt look right

wadda u mean oh well?

i dont get it

obviously ur rattled

and i think its fake too.. doesnt look right

um.... your the only 1 who seems rattled here.

my oh well= thats all you, you said it yourself its not a popular opinion, and its not, thats all.

And as far as your #2, her insecurities are her insecurities. Most of us see her abs and have always seen her abs as a sign she's taking control of her health & fitness nothing more, nothing less. Whether or not thats true.

um.... your the only 1 who seems rattled here.

my oh well= thats all you, you said it yourself its not a popular opinion, and its not, thats all.

And as far as your #2, her insecurities are her insecurities. Most of us see her abs and have always seen her abs as a sign she's taking control of her health & fitness nothing more, nothing less. Whether or not thats true.

oh dear

seems like we need a 101 lecture

im not rattled

u the one downing my comment coz obviously it affected u in some way

secondly, u cant speak for everyone. u dont know everyone's opinion. And I said it may be unpopular because I see a lot of ppl get excited over it. I tend to look at her other features, like her beautiful face

your second paragraph doesnt even make any sense

and honey, lets keep it real, those abs are photoshopped on

looks like u got ur J/X stanning ways again

This may be an unpopular opinion, but am I the only one who does not give a shit about Janet's abs.. for a few reasons

1. im not really here for women and abs.. i like em to be a bit more.. womanly

2. all this ab shit just reinforces all her body issues, that she explores and mentions in True You. I dont get it. Seems like a contradiction to me

Don't project your weight issues on janet... if she wants her abs back so be it.

she looks great with abs or no abs. Cute pic, T4P.

this is what i meant. but i dont think it came out right

Don't project your weight issues on janet... if she wants her abs back so be it.

im not projecting "my weight issues" at allu just trying to find something to start with me.. i know how u work

oh dear

seems like we need a 101 lecture

im not rattled

u the one downing my comment coz obviously it affected u in some way

secondly, u cant speak for everyone. u dont know everyone's opinion. And I said it may be unpopular because I see a lot of ppl get excited over it. I tend to look at her features, like her beautiful face

your second paragraph doesnt even make any sense

and honey, lets keep it real, those abs are photoshopped on

looks like u got ur J/X stanning ways again

Looks like you still got your "complain about anything" ways huh? (notice your the one having to explain yourself to most of the people in this discussion for a reason, not me :filenails: )

LOL is that all this is? Your a little pressed because you THINK I voted your comment down? LOFL, lets see your proof on that one, sorry, I already used my vote, so........looks like your wrong :), too bad

I cant speak for everyone, when I said that most of us love the abs, yet you just did....the contradiction.

You appreciate her face, I appreciate her entire body.

Ok, let me put the 2nd paragraph more simple. Im saying let HER worry about her body issues, its her body to worry about not yours.

And what does the picture being photo shopped have to do with anything unless your backing it up with real pictures?

Looks like Im gonna have to break it down for the lessor

Looks like you've got your "complain about anything ways" huh?

No

And Im not complaining about anything

Ur the one over-reacting and making a big deal about my comment

And ur also reading too much into what Im saying

LOL is that all this is? Your a little pressed because you THINK I voted your comment down? LOFL, lets see your proof on that one, sorry, I already used my vote, so........looks like your wrong :), too bad

Ummm

u did vote it down

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

I cant speak for everyone, when I said that most of us love the abs, yet you just did....the contradiction.

where?

You appreciate her face, I appreciate her entire body.

I dont give a shit about any of this. This whole conversation is stupid, and I shouldn't even have mentioned it

Ok, let me put the 2nd paragraph more simple. Im saying let HER worry about her body issues, its her body to worry about not yours.

What are you even talking about

That whole comment is stupid

Ur reading way too much into my comments

All Im saying is that ppl obsess over Janet's body too much, and its abnormal

Its like "oh, she has the abs back... that means she the bomb".. Didnt she say in True You that your good enough as is. Janet is great with or without abs

And what does the picture being photo shopped have to do with anything unless your backing it up with real pictures?

Why would u get obsessed over a picture thats not even real

and u just contradicted urself again... u said its a sign that her life is in control.. but if its fake, where does that leave u crazy.gifcrazy.gif

Had to break it to u, jarry

but my comment wasnt even related to u

it was just a comment on the topic about Janet and her abs

People always seem to associate abs with Janet, and obsess

and i was asking "am i the only one who doesnt give a shit about Janet's abs". I really dont care

YOU took it to mean something else

Looks like Im gonna have to break it down for the lessor

No

And Im not complaining about anything

Ur the one over-reacting and making a big deal about my comment

And ur also reading too much into what Im saying

Ummm

u did vote it down

crazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gifcrazy.gif

where?

I dont give a shit about any of this. This whole conversation is stupid, and I shouldn't even have mentioned it

What are you even talking about

That whole comment is stupid

Ur reading way too much into my comments

All Im saying is that ppl obsess over Janet's body too much, and its abnormal

Its like "oh, she has the abs back... that means she the bomb".. Didnt she say in True You that your good enough as is. Janet is great with or without abs

Why would u get obsessed over a picture thats not even real

and u just contradicted urself again... u said its a sign that her life is in control.. but if its fake, where does that leave u crazy.gifcrazy.gif

WOW, your really pressed. You keep saying I voted your comment down, but you have no proof. I see your really pressed so I'll lay it out again

How am I obsessed over this picture? Because I ask you to prove its fake? That means Im "Obsessed" with it? And can you prove that its fake? You keep saying it but I see no receipts. (or that you know what obsessed means)

Did I or ANYONE here say or imply she wasnt beautiful or enough without abs? You keep implying that being excited that she has abs in this picture means I (we) only like her with abs, when no one here is saying that at all.

Oh and where are you generalizing, by implying that we all only like her with abs, done.

I dont know if your aware of this, but abs are not something you get over night, to be a 45 year old women PERIOD with abs, is commendable by most because its saying they're taking care of themselves and worked hard to get them

Looks like your the one reading too much

Had to break it to u, jarry

but my comment wasnt even related to u

it was just a comment on the topic about Janet and her abs

People always seem to associate abs with Janet, and obsess

and i was asking "am i the only one who doesnt give a shit about Janet's abs". I really dont care

YOU took it to mean something else

LOFL, all I said was "OH WELL" and had a gif of Janet rolling her eyes, meaning MOVING ON, and then you got all deffensive implying that I was "rattled" (when it seems its quite the opposite)When what I really thought was, "good for you, next track". I did not vote your comment down, sorry but your just wrong on that one.

WOW, your really pressed. You keep saying I voted your comment down, but you have no proof. I see your really pressed so I'll lay it out again

How am I obsessed over this picture? Because I ask you to prove its fake? That means Im "Obsessed" with it? And can you prove that its fake? You keep saying it but I see no receipts. (or that you know what obsessed means)

Did I or ANYONE here say or imply she wasnt beautiful or enough without abs? You keep implying that being excited that she has abs in this picture means I (we) only like her with abs, when no one here is saying that at all.

Oh and where are you generalizing, by implying that we all only like her with abs, done.

I dont know if your aware of this, but abs are not something you get over night, to be a 45 year old women PERIOD with abs, is commendable by most because its saying they're taking care of themselves

Looks like your the one reading too much

Im not having this conversation with u

coz its just so stupid

Like I said, my comment wasnt even about u... it was just a general comment about how ppl obsess about Janet's abs. And I was asking "does anyone else not care"... Unfortunately it has turned out to be something else than what was intended. U made it seem like was caring about your particular comment, when I don't.

My point:

- I'm sick of hearing about Janet and her abs. 1. I don't really care about her abs. 2. I don't hear other artists having their abs always getting so much attention. Why does everyone obsess over it. It always seems as tho the abs become the focus of Janet's sex appeal or her photoshoots etc.

Archived