Murray might get away with this afterall...The defense makes a strong case....

King Baby

well  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the defense makes a case?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Do you think Michael was partly to blame himself?

• yes
    • no

If Michael was withdrawing from demerol and he lied and never told Murray about it, then insomnia is a general withdrawl symptom, so Michael probably did need more than the dose Murray would give him, and could have very possible did it himself. :filenails: The plot thickens sluts. A whole lot is about to hit the fan. Michael was doing the usual addict thing and lying and sneaking around. Its quite possible to stop Murray from knowing that he was sneaking around drugging with plastic surgeon, he attempt to administer a stronger dose while the Doctor wasn't looking.

Why are his assistants, wig adjusters, and just about everybody on his staff agreeing to the demerol stuff? But then again they could have been in on the assassination of Michael Jackson plot the whole time.

:filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails::filenails:

Murray's lawyers contend that Klein addicted the singer to Demerol during those visits, something Murray did not know about.

His withdrawal from that Demerol addiction was what kept Jackson awake despite Murray's efforts to put him to sleep with sedatives the morning he died, the defense contends, arguing that Klein is at least partly responsible for Jackson's death because of the Demerol.

When Michael Amir Williams, who was Jackson's personal assistant, testified Wednesday, Chernoff asked if he went to Klein's office with Jackson.

"At a certain point, it was very regular," Williams said.

Chernoff then asked Williams whether he'd ever heard Jackson talk slowly with slurred speech, as he did on an audio recording played in court Tuesday.

"Not that extreme, but I have heard him talk slow before," Williams said.

"And when he left Dr. Klein's office, have you observed him sometimes to talk slow?" Chernoff asked.

Sometimes, Williams replied, "he would talk slow like that. I never heard it that extreme, but I can definitely say he has come out, and he's a little slower."

Witnesses describe Jackson's last day

Jackson's magician: He was a class act

Murray trial: Jackson blame game fallout

Jackson trainer, friend speaks of death Jackson chief security guard Faheem Muhammad, who often drove Jackson, followed Williams on the witness stand Wednesday afternoon.

"There were times he would go almost every day" to Klein's office, and Jackson often appear intoxicated when he left, Muhammad testified.

Jackson once told Muhammad that his frequent trips to the dermatologist were for treatment for a skin disease.

"My doctors tell me that I have to go, so I go," Muhammad said Jackson told him.

At the start of court proceedings Wednesday, Paul Gongaware, an executive with the company promoting Jackson's comeback concerts, said he noticed that Jackson had "a little bit of a slower speech pattern, just a slight slur in the speech" after a visit with Klein.

Medical records show that Klein gave Jackson numerous shots of Demerol in the weeks before his death, Chernoff told jurors Tuesday.

"Dr. Klein did not do anything that was medically inappropriate," Klein's lawyer, Garo Ghazarian, told HLN's "Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell" Wednesday.

The last time Klein gave Jackson drugs was more than three days before his death, Ghazarian said.

Jackson's inability to sleep the morning he died was "one of the insidious effects" of Demerol addiction withdrawal, Chernoff said. Since Murray did not know about the Demerol, he could not understand why Jackson was unable to fall asleep that morning, Chernoff said.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/09/29/justice/california-conrad-murray-trial/?hpt=ju_c1

Looking at the poll.. To say MJ shouldn't take blame for his death own is absurd... MJ wanted face surgery and took Demerol which causes a sleeping disorder... A sleeping disorder he wanted Murray to cure with propofol..

Right...and he was sneaking and lying...Which means he might have added extra when Dr Doom wasn't looking so that he could sleep because he didn't want to be honest about his other addiction with Dr Doom.

Murray's lawyers contend that he only administered 25 mg of propofol to Jackson on the day he died. They argue that Jackson himself took a sedative and an additional dose of propofol without his doctor's knowledge that created a "perfect storm" that killed the king of pop.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Worked for the past 6 weeks... No issues there

I thought I told you the pedstal I stand on tower above these offical threads and such. <_<

Yes you 'told' me - but have you ever known me to listen? :lol:

He will be convicted and you will deal :coffee:

And mods, merge this :coffee:

I would have if he hadn't stuck a poll in there >_<

Archived