Kelly Rowland - Lay It On Me Video TEASER

bu.

Ooooh, I luv it, looks hot. She looks gorgeous too. I'ma need the number of some of her background dancers....

But a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEEEE side-eye of death for this coming out a year later!! Girl I'm trying to be in your corner, but REALLY? If it's your team/management crack the whip on their ass & tell em to SHAPE UP & FLY RIGHT & take charge your damn self!

You could've been on a fourth single by now <_<

Opinions on the video :lol:

Oh :lol:. I like the video clip but it's nothing amazing. I don't see why they're pumping so much into a 2nd single when we know how it's going to end...I really really root for Kelly and I'm glad she sees success outside of the US.

Oh :lol:. I like the video clip but it's nothing amazing. I don't see why they're pumping so much into a 2nd single when we know how it's going to end...I really really root for Kelly and I'm glad she sees success outside of the US.

Kelly could get so much if she really tries to embrace it. She should be on single 4 or 5 by now. Not #2. I wanna give her my support, but she needs to get to work. Seriously.

I gave'em a minus on purpose. :filenails:

Anywho, the video looks great, she looks great and the men in the video are fine as hell!!!! :excited:

I thought it was that strange beyonce stan... I still have to give him a minus so now I'm mad I wasted it :tear:

Yeah the dudes in the video need their dicks sucked for looking that good... I'm glad most of the black dudes look good in it!

I noticed that too, but didn't say anything since I didn't want anyone to do too much in a response. It's the way Kelly sings it.

Lay it on me baby lay it on me

come here baby come be my baby.

Both have a similar melody as well as other parts throughout both songs

then there's the obvious 'down down down de down down down' in both which I believe is an homage to If :filenails:.

The radio has been playing Down For Whatever in the UK and with the X Factor live shows starting soon I'm assuming she's getting ready to release that as the 200th UK single.

Lay it on me baby lay it on me

come here baby come be my baby.

Both have a similar melody as well as other parts throughout both songs

then there's the obvious 'down down down de down down down' in both which I believe is an homage to If :filenails:.

The radio has been playing Down For Whatever in the UK and with the X Factor live shows starting soon I'm assuming she's getting ready to release that as the 200th UK single.

Yeah you meant "Right There". :asham:

Well Ester Dean did have a part in writing for both song.

Yes that's what I meant :lol:

I figured that. :lol:

Archived