Kelly Rowland - Lay It On Me Video TEASER

bu.

Lay it on me baby lay it on me

come here baby come be my baby.

Both have a similar melody as well as other parts throughout both songs

then there's the obvious 'down down down de down down down' in both which I believe is an homage to If :filenails:.

Also the "put your hands on my body" part. It's still a cute song, though.

Well at least she is giving us eye candy with the half naked mens. This single and video push is just late as fuck though. There is no excuse for this late a single after motivation. Can't blame Matthew knowles for this mess

Her album was pushed back two times prior to motivation... With one or two buzz singles aka flop singles... Motivation threw her team off they did the best they could with the time span they were given.. I love her but to say she was prepared for motivation to be a success is bullshit.

I love her album by the way I didn't care if she flopped or not the album is fire we should just enjoy the music instead of worrying about stats all the time anyway... not saying u said that but just saying...

Her album was pushed back two times prior to motivation... With one or two buzz singles aka flop singles... Motivation threw her team off they did the best they could with the time span they were given.. I love her but to say she was prepared for motivation to be a success is bullshit.

Exactly!

She had signed on to do X-factor over in europe, so clearly she didn't think she was going to have anything to promote stateside. The song took off and she had to scramble to keep up and not break her contract for the show. So yeah, things are delayed. If you don't like that fact then why even bother to constantly post in threads about her. The scenario is not going to change.

Exactly!

She had signed on to do X-factor over in europe, so clearly she didn't think she was going to have anything to promote stateside. The song took off and she had to scramble to keep up and not break her contract for the show. So yeah, things are delayed. If you don't like that fact then why even bother to constantly post in threads about her. The scenario is not going to change.

Blah! She should have pulled a Beyonce and recorded 5 videos in a week, and then released them every few months.

Exactly!

She had signed on to do X-factor over in Europe, so clearly she didn't think she was going to have anything to promote stateside. The song took off and she had to scramble to keep up and not break her contract for the show. So yeah, things are delayed. If you don't like that fact then why even bother to constantly post in threads about her. The scenario is not going to change.

Bullshit. Where did Motivation do the best?? Why does she have to break her contract with X-factor Uk to make videos? People make videos in Europe everyday. Does the show come on everyday? Does she wake up film Xfactor then go right to bed and start again?

People in the business multi task all the damn time Ryan Seacrest got 5 jobs when Idol is on and he still shows up at all of them. Kelly just doesnt know how to handle her business and this go around its clear that the fault is on her this time. It was always never her fault now theres even MORE excuses after people said she had to change managers that he was holding her back...now boom MORE excuses. When is it HER fault?

Exactly!

Thats the culture of this site and thats why I do what I do :whistle:-_-

I love kelly anyway I don't care what she sold...

Boy please. :rolleyes: You know that video will be NOTHING special. :rolleyes: Figures you'd bring Beyonce up though. :filenails:

Why the label would even push this single is beyond me. It's time to move on.

I mentioned Beyonce's stans not her. I could care less about Behoece :rolleyes:

Archived