So I need Some Advice..Trying to Get ABS Right

Idrag4mj

Now i do not have a big tummy or anything..its actually flat ..but i have been inspired recently to get them AB chiseled ..and started the ab excersises yesterday..now My stomach muscles Hurt like hell ..do i disregard the pain and keep training them or do i wait till i don't feel the pain again before continuing ? ..

You're feeling the pain because you're not used to working out your stomach muscles. Take a short break and commence again. But you have to keep up with the exercises because you won't see results without continuous work.

:lmao: @ TE.

When you feel the burn, and your muscles feel tight, that means you're getting results. Be consistent with your workout. It only takes about a week or so before you start to see results. Once you're fit, you can come back here and talk about your weight loss, your weight gain, how'd you get it off, what brought it on, the work out regime, the nutrition, etc.

When you feel the burn, and your muscles feel tight, that means you're getting results. Be consistent with your workout. It only takes about a week or so before you start to see results. Once you're fit, you can come back here and talk about your weight loss, your weight gain, how'd you get it off, what brought it on, the work out regime, the nutrition, etc.

lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

*death*

It's true, u can feel the stomach muscles very quickly

Im over doin abs... id rather go eat something

i remember when i used to walk into the gym with a coke in my hand, or a burger (if i was desperate to eat something and couldnt find anything lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif)

agreed about the consistency..but i tried a ab workout today .. went down and couldn't come up...so i feel i need to relax till tomorrow

tumblr_lq95y3Y0ZV1qkk580.gif

:lmao: :lmao: i Just got it. ..

Archived