Does Anyone Watch DEXTER?

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

i'll check it out on netflix... thanx y'all

you're gonna enjoy it, the only issue some folks have is it is bloody, BUT the content is really good I enjoy that show. I think if I ever get the chance to breathe from school I may watch where I left off.

The only crime drama worth my time.

Season 2 will have you HOOOOOOOOOOKED. 1 is great, 3 is...........good, but not good enough to follow 2, 4 is AMAZING, 5 is good..... its on season 6 now and its supposed to be the darkest and all the cast said its a whole new direction. Its a great show & great characters.

Season 2 will have you HOOOOOOOOOOKED. 1 is great, 3 is...........good, but not good enough to follow 2, 4 is AMAZING, 5 is good..... its on season 6 now and its supposed to be the darkest and all the cast said its a whole new direction. Its a great show & great characters.

God, yes, season two is incredible. Never has a show had me on the edge of my seat like that. Without giving anything away, I'm surprised they tackled that storyline so early in the series.

So pissed that the cast and the show are not honoured like they should be. Dexter and Deb especially are just played with such conviction. Can't wait for season six.

Don't you just love the Miami shots they show? I mean you watch that show and immediately want to be a part of Miami or visit

God, yes, season two is incredible. Never has a show had me on the edge of my seat like that. Without giving anything away, I'm surprised they tackled that storyline so early in the series.

So pissed that the cast and the show are not honoured like they should be. Dexter and Deb especially are just played with such conviction. Can't wait for season six.

Yea Season 2............Im so glad I didnt watch it when I was new, I wouldnt be able to wait an entire week to see what happened in stead I watched it all in 1 day 12 hrs lol I HAD to watch it right after each episode lol, take a breather here & there, and go back and be hooked, and that season 2 finale!!!!!!!!!!!! The season 4 finale was GREAT, but season 2 is 1 of the best TV finale's I've ever seen

Yea Season 2............Im so glad I didnt watch it when I was new, I wouldnt be able to wait an entire week to see what happened in stead I watched it all in 1 day 12 hrs lol I HAD to watch it right after each episode lol, take a breather here & there, and go back and be hooked, and that season 2 finale!!!!!!!!!!!! The season 4 finale was GREAT, but season 2 is 1 of the best TV finale's I've ever seen

I did the same thing! :lol: (that's how I watch most of my shows). I usually watch an episode or two of a show per night but with that season I smashed it out in 2 days. :lol:

Yea I was on EDGE lol. But season 3....... I do enjoy it and its good, but its so damn tame compared to the rest, like I understand after how hard and big they went for season 2, they wanted a season less tense, but they went from 70-30 on the excitement scale. I was able to take my time with that season.

Don't you just love the Miami shots they show? I mean you watch that show and immediately want to be a part of Miami or visit

Yes, that's one of my favourite things about it. The show is so dark and twisted but they splice with the most beautiful shots of blue water and sunshine. It works so well.

The amazing thing is they said only like 25% of the show is shot in Miami, the rest is in Long Beach (like the station and the sets they build). And yea it does make me want to go back to Miami, but it also makes me appreciate Long Beach when Im out there too lol.

Agreed. Season three was all about the slow burn and focused probably too much on Dexter and Rita's relationship. Although Jimmy Smitts did an amazing job.

I also agree with you on season four. John Lithgow! :clapping:

Yea The Golden Globes got it 100% right giving best actor to Michael & best supporting to John, I mean DAMN, JOHN lol, he's so funny to me, and this character was EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL and done PERFECTLY

Michael C. Hall is a fuckin beast. I love Dexter. Some parts got slow around...what was it, season 3? But it definitely picks back up and it's definitely one of my favorite shows...ever.

Currently watching Six Feet Under...I'm super late, but shit! It's so good!

Oh dimps, you don't even know. Six Feet Under is the greatest drama series in history.

Oh, I didnt even read the thread properly

ONE OF THE BEST SHOWS.EVER

Ive watched it so many times, and plan to do it again

Whenever I'm a mess.. I head to 6feet under lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giflmao.gif

Archived