P!NK CASHES in the GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Just to be clear, a Madonna tour couldn't and wouldn't perform like P!nk's last two did over here.

It doesn't mean the bitch shoudn't at least pencil us in though. :coffee:

She's too busy touring first-rate countries such as Estonia and Bulgaria to give us any thought. :coffee::lmao:

She's too busy touring first-rate countries such as Estonia and Bulgaria to give us any thought. :coffee::lmao:

:lol:

OMG Con, do you remember when we hatched that plan to sway Madonna's decision? I just remember us planning to build a makeshift stage out of milk crates and plasterboard in the outback and serve cordial to the audience or something bizarre like that. :mellow::lmao:

:lol:

OMG Con, do you remember when we hatched that plan to sway Madonna's decision? I just remember us planning to build a makeshift stage out of milk crates and plasterboard in the outback and serve cordial to the audience or something bizarre like that. :mellow::lmao:

Yes I remember that! :lmao: That was hilarious. :blush::lmao:

she was supposed to take S&S over there wasn't she?

You know that she'll fill up the arenas as soon as she announces an Aussie tour :shifty:

I read her team was very close to finalising a tour but for whatever reason they backed out.

Very true. :lol: