Jasmine Guy vs. Tisha Campbell

jarrylf

she still ended up getting fired cause she posed nude somewhere right

She did a sex scene in Angel Heart and bill was so pissed he wanted to fire her, but the compromise was her getting her own show, ADW. Bill and Lisa stayed clashing because bill wanted to control her, and the scorpio in lisa would not be controlled. As quiet as its kept, bill wanted lisa for himself. When Lisa married Lenny kravitz, bill basically turned on her. It was a lot of drama on that set. People down play it, but bill was a beast and was quick to fire somebody. Malik Yoba put bill on blast a while ago. He use to be an extra on that show and he said for a fact bill was tryna fuck lisa.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tisha & Jasmine both acted their asses off on that episode, they both gave great dramatic performances, especially Tisha, I wanted to hug her so damn bad when I 1st saw that, she sold me on that character lol.

damn yall taking me back...lol

Damn Tisha's Eulogy really got me down, teared up for a sec, I needed that. WOW OK that was.......WOW, damn Tisha

Jasmine did good too, when she was acting suprised and in shock

I WANTED TO SMACK THE HELL OUTTA MA GIRL GINA (Ajai) said what she said lol.

Damn Tisha's Eulogy really got me down, teared up for a sec, I needed that. WOW OK that was.......WOW, damn Tisha

Jasmine did good too, when she was acting suprised and in shock

I WANTED TO SMACK THE HELL OUTTA MA GIRL GINA (Ajai) said what she said lol.

gina...lol thats exactly why that man was whooping her ass in the later episodes...lol

gina...lol thats exactly why that man was whooping her ass in the later episodes...lol

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YOU DIDNT, That was a good episode too but OMG LOFL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gina was always starting or getting in trouble on this show, but I LOVE Ajai Simmons, she was hilarious and Im glad they added her to the show fully the last season, Gina was a mess but I loved her

even tho she called my Charmaine a Digit ho :hmph:

LOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YOU DIDNT, That was a good episode too but OMG LOFL :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Gina was always starting or getting in trouble on this show, but I LOVE Ajai Simmons, she was hilarious and Im glad they added her to the show fully the last season, Gina was a mess but I loved her

even tho she called my Charmaine a Digit ho :hmph:

lol charmaine ass was so annying...lol till she was failing spanish

Yea but like I said I grew up wit a TON of Charmaine actin & talkin girls lol, of all the characters on the show, as a kid I could relate the most to her, cause I was going to school with like 12 of em lol (and a handful's name have been Charmaine lol)

oh let us not forget jennifer lewis as dean davinport...you are on my list!!!...lol

LOVE.JENNIFER.MOTHER.FUCKING.LEWIS IN EVERYTHING! OMG

YOUR ON MA LIST my fave thing was the Digit ho episode "GIRL when I say hop you say How high, now get to hoppin, hop!, Hop! HOP!" Had Ajai hopin all over that room lofl :lmao:

LOVE.JENNIFER.MOTHER.FUCKING.LEWIS IN EVERYTHING! OMG

YOUR ON MA LIST my fave thing was the Digit ho episode "GIRL when I say hop you say How high, now get to hoppin, hop!, Hop! HOP!" Had Ajai hopin all over that room lofl :lmao:

lol yes!...i cant find part 3 of baby its cold outside :0( i wanna hear the ray charles song when they in the bed

Archived