Jasmine Guy vs. Tisha Campbell

jarrylf

The 2 of the pretty well known actresses listed above are tripple threats, both sing (and released 1 album each) dance and are mostly known for their acting. Who do you guys think was better

Round 1: Singing

Im going to post 3 videos of the women singing either a ballad or a slow song so you can get an idea of their voice

Round 2: Dancing

Im going to post a video of their dancing in their music videos

Round 3: Acting

Im going to try to post a scene from each of the above names either comedy or dramatic

Lets get busy!

Right now I'll do the ballads or slow songs, then later I'll do the dance songs, then later I'll post a scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rpn3kAcLS4

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going with Jasmine. Her "Try Me" song and video are better (though I love one of T's videos since it's Janet's "Alright" influenced). Acting-wise T's performances seemed "forced" to me (I need to watch the new show of hers).

i love me some Tisha too, but Jasmine is more versatile when it comes to acting and dancing.

OK now that I've finished posting I can have fun.

This is hard for me cause I love em both equally, like they both give me alot of reasons too. but

Singing- Tisha, hands down, her range is VERY impressive to me, Jasmines is too, but Tisha got some power behind them pipes

Dancing- Jasmine hands down, Jasmines dancing is INCREDIBLE (I would've put the Try Me video up, but the real video isnt on youtube, but I love the Dancing in Another Lover, like it has everything, and her notes that she holds, it kinda gives me escapade)

Acting- as a whole I guess it does go to Jasmine for me, but comedy acting I think Tisha owns without a doubt, but yea in the dramatic stuff jasmine is more natural.

I love both women and think their both incredibly talented & underated. But as a whole I think I like Tisha more than Jasmine just because of her comedy and personality, and singing

but I do think side by side Jasmine is more talented, so I guess from me I gotta give it to her.

Let us not forget the 1 thing they have in common (besides Tisha's few appearances on a Different world and both of them being on Fresh Prince)

(Tisha sang the fuck outta this song lol)

THEY TOOK GOOD & BAD HAIR & THE STEP SHOW OFF YOUTUBE!!! WHAT THE HELL?

i forgot that both of them were in that film. :excited:

your eyes are blue, but u aint white... :blush: I know that whole beauty shop routine :lmao:

Tisha & Jasmine came back at the U aint whit thing with the MEANEST CHEER I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE

(DONT NOBODY TAKE OFFENSE THIS WAS IN THE MOVIE, I did not come up with this and I dont condone it or agree)

HOLD ON NOW JIGABOO and why dont you check the local zoo

cause we spent the other day at the local zoo

it had a big nappy beast and it looked like you

and when we looked up at the cage it said jigaboo

and when we looked up at the cage it said jigaboo

For real, Darryl M. Bell (Ron from a Different World and he was in school dayz) came up with that, and according to everybody that made alot of the dark skinned actresses cry cause they didnt expect that

My favorite Jasmine Guy scene HANDS DOWNNNNN When I saw this I was 1 of those people like in the studio audience going WOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH lol.

http://youtu.be/FFo6pEALRKw?t=2m23s

My Favorite Tisha Campbell scene HANDS DOWN from Martin. This is sexy as hell to me, I love when a women will fight a bitch who try's to step to her man lol,"NO BITCH I WANT YOU" GO TISHA

http://youtu.be/KPiqZsbtfiI?t=2m45s

OK now that I've finished posting I can have fun.

This is hard for me cause I love em both equally, like they both give me alot of reasons too. but

Singing- Tisha, hands down, her range is VERY impressive to me, Jasmines is too, but Tisha got some power behind them pipes

Dancing- Jasmine hands down, Jasmines dancing is INCREDIBLE (I would've put the Try Me video up, but the real video isnt on youtube, but I love the Dancing in Another Lover, like it has everything, and her notes that she holds, it kinda gives me escapade)

Acting- as a whole I guess it does go to Jasmine for me, but comedy acting I think Tisha owns without a doubt, but yea in the dramatic stuff jasmine is more natural.

I love both women and think their both incredibly talented & underated. But as a whole I think I like Tisha more than Jasmine just because of her comedy and personality, and singing

but I do think side by side Jasmine is more talented, so I guess from me I gotta give it to her.

Let us not forget the 1 thing they have in common (besides Tisha's few appearances on a Different world and both of them being on Fresh Prince)

(Tisha sang the fuck outta this song lol)

THEY TOOK GOOD & BAD HAIR & THE STEP SHOW OFF YOUTUBE!!! WHAT THE HELL?

I would love to hear EnVogue sing that song..

Tisha did kill that song.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

yea..............I dont know what happend, like she used to look years younger than she is but now she looks years older. But 80's-90's Jasmine HOTTNESS

I'd hook up with both of them tho

Everybody doesn't age that well :lol: But yeah, she could still get my number for a good time. Not as quickly as her 80s-90s self but she still could lol

Heres some more of their dancing vids. This isnt the official Try Me video but its like a MTV promo vid or something, either way its all we got (besides her live performance of it on youtube) and heres Tisha's 2nd single Love Me Down I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE THIS SONG, this song I will just randomly sing out (when Im alone) "Love me down, love me down" & "Tonight, is our nighhhhht, the right night to love me down, I NEED YOU BABY WOOOAOOH" This song is the biz I love both. Like I said they both had solid albums each.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orN4mdVHHek

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qbfcIwqKVM

Yea Jas is definately the better dancer, and I think Tisha was the better singer. Im mad they dont have the real Try me video up, IT SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS, and she looked GOOD. But this vid will do

Archived