I Think I'm Addicted To Fast Food

Escapade

:sigh: It's just so freakin good. Ever since I got my license I eat fast food at least 3 or four times a week. Especially Wendy's. Their Spicy Chicken Nuggets are soooooooo good. I'm eating them right now.

No.the.fuck.they're.not! :umm:

reg nugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spicy nugs

Even THAT can be costly. When I go to McDonalds I usually order off the dollar menu, but when I factor in fries and pies, my total comes out to like $5. :umm:

LOL my meal came out to $4.30 today. Money isn't really a factor to me right now... I guess it's cause I don't have any bills to pay. I usually go splurge on clothes but now fast food has taken over

No.the.fuck.they're.not! :umm:

reg nugs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>spicy nugs

Those Spicy Chicken nuggets are everything! And their Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers and Frosty's

truth be told.. i've got fast food in the past month more times than i cooked

To make matters worse I'm the worst cook on the planet LOL

To make matters worse I'm the worst cook on the planet LOL

i'm not great... but i'm trying... keep trying.. keep on.. trust me.. i cant get things timed right.. i think that's the biggest issue..

and i make the BIGGEST messes for the littlest shit... and i'm über paranoid... the hubby is a big help...

Time for u to take control and work out... :thumbup:

LOL I'm not fat yet but I know it's not healthy. I'm trying to take baby steps now :)

i'm not great... but i'm trying... keep trying.. keep on.. trust me.. i cant get things timed right.. i think that's the biggest issue..

and i make the BIGGEST messes for the littlest shit... and i'm über paranoid... the hubby is a big help...

My mom is a part time caterer (I'm so freaking tired of her food -_- )

Everyone knows I can't cook. In my home ec class they made me wash the dishes and stay away from the food

LOL I'm not fat yet but I know it's not healthy. I'm trying to take baby steps now :)

My mom is a part time caterer (I'm so freaking tired of her food -_- )

Everyone knows I can't cook. In my home ec class they made me wash the dishes and stay away from the food

I'm 6'5 and 207 and work out 4- 5 days a week now so I can get away with eating fast food sometimes maybe the weekend. Baby steps will help when my mom was going thru her drama last year instead of getting stressed and shutting people out. I just picked up some weights and started working out... a healthy habbit... perhaps u replacing fast food with something u feel is missing with ur life... not trying to be shady or anything alot of emotional eaters out there.

LOL my meal came out to $4.30 today. Money isn't really a factor to me right now... I guess it's cause I don't have any bills to pay. I usually go splurge on clothes but now fast food has taken over

That's pretty much how I am. I don't have any real expenses, so my money goes towards rebuilding my wardrobe and stuff like gas and money for the weekends.

That's pretty much how I am. I don't have any real expenses, so my money goes towards rebuilding my wardrobe and stuff like gas and money for the weekends.

im remember them days. -_- enjoy it while you can boo.

i never could get into fast food though. I usually dont like anything on the menu and I dont trust the people that work there to follow proper cleaning procedures. >_<

Archived