October = Janet History Month

bu.

kch3l1.jpg

October (5 & 12) - Janet appears as Penny in hit show "Good Times" in episodes 5 & 6 in season 5.

October (7, 14 and 21) - Janet appears as Penny in hit show "Good Times" in episodes 5-7 in season 6.

October 1 - Janet appears as Charlene in hit show "Diff'rent Strokes"

October 5 - "Young Love" is released as a single

October 23 - "Fast Girls" is released as a single. Her sophomore album "Dream Street" is also released.

October 27 - Janet appears as Cleo in hit show "Fame"

October 12 - "Start Anew" is released as a promo single in Japan

October 21 - "Control" is released as the 4th single from the album of the same name.

October 24 - Bu is approximately 5 months old. Janhova releases the iconic "Rhythm Nation" single

October 31 - Janhovas legendary short film "Rhythm Nation 1814" is released.

October (throughout) - Janhovas debut tour, "The Rhythm Nation Tour" hits Europe.

October 12 - Janhova releases the Oscar nominated "Again" taken from the Poetic Justice soundtrack (and janet. album)

October 14 - "You Want This" is released

October 3 - "Runaway" is released

October 10 - "Design Of A Decade" is released - Janet's first greatest hits package.

October 7 - "The Velvet Rope" scripture is released

October (throughout) - "The Velvet Rope Tour" hits United States including the place in which the special was recorded, New York City

October 12 - HBO airs "The Velvet Rope Tour" special

October (throughout) - Janhova tours the US during the "All For You Tour"

October - winners of a "20 Y.O." design an album cover competition were featured in the October issue of US Weekly (including our very own Aladdin I believe).

October 16-21 - "20 Y.O." is number one on U.S.Billboard R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart

October 12 - "Why Did I Get Married" is released.

October (throughought) - Janhova brings her "Rock Witchu Tour" to Washington DC, East Rutherford, Atlanta, Houston, Dallas, Kansas City, Tulsa and Auburn Hills. She also cancelled some shows.

October 13 - Janet joins Al-Qaeda. Janet performs her first show in the Middle East (at Abu Dhabi)

October 18-29 - For the first time in over 10 years Janhova graces Australia with her presence during the "Number Ones: Up Close & Personal Tour"

If there's anything I overlooked or I have made a mistake please feel free to post it :)

kch3l1.jpg

October 24 - Bu is approximately 5 months old. Janhova releases the iconic "Rhythm Nation" single

October 7 - "The Velvet Rope" scripture is released

October 13 - Janet joins Al-Qaeda. Janet performs her first show in the Middle East (at Abu Dhabi)

Yasssssss! You forgot how she signed the Declaration of Independence and how she led the North to victory during the Civil War :thumbup:

I just really hate ya'll sometimes. -_-

Oh Bu! I know one you forgot!

October 8th- Reyna hears "Again" on the radio which begins her now 15 year fanhood and marriage to Janhova. :wub:

:lol:!

I'll be doing one for every month until we got a full year. Should I do a new thread for each month or just keep it all in one thread :unsure:?

:lol:!

I'll be doing one for every month until we got a full year. Should I do a new thread for each month or just keep it all in one thread :unsure:?

Well it'd be nice to have more Janet topics and having one for every month would be 12, but for people to keep up it's probably best to have them all in one :lol:

kch3l1.jpg

October 18-29 - For the first time in over 10 years Janhova graces Australia with her presence during the "Number Ones: Up Close & Personal Tour"

If there's anything I overlooked or I have made a mistake please feel free to post it :)

:lmao:

Archived