Do any of you guys have any celeb Acquaintances?

jarrylf

Is anybody related to a celeb? no matter how distant, or has anyone been really close to someone famous or grew up with someone, or even met someone recently and chat with them

Heres mine

Diana Ross- She's technically my step aunt (her youngest brother is my step sisters father), I've never met or talked to her but I have talked to 3 of her 5 kids

Kem- The R&B singer, he used to go to my old church (he gave it a shout out on his 1st album) and he was in the choir, and he used to be pretty good friends with my mom so I used to talk to him every now & then, now he shows up like once or twice a year.

Dawn Robinson- I used to chat with her and her (now) ex husband when they would come to the En Vogue Yahoo group pages, and on his youtube channel, and me and Dawn just been chatting over there, then on myspace, and now on FB (she's pretty honest and direct about everything, which is fuckin awsome).

Michael Williams from the group the Drifters, he's also in the church choir at the Church I used to go too.

Well those are mine. I wanna know YOURS

Do people you've gotten into it with on Twitter count? :unsure:

If they talk to you, dont have to be deep or weekly but if they have talked to you, even had a good convo once, I'll count it. (shit I'd have to add 3 to mine)

But it only counts if they dont know you exist if your related to them, like Miss Ross for me lol, I'd put money that she couldnt pick me out of a line up lol.

Dawn Robinson- I used to chat with her and her (now) ex husband when they would come to the En Vogue Yahoo group pages, and on his youtube channel, and me and Dawn just been chatting over there, then on myspace, and now on FB (she's pretty honest and direct about everything, which is fuckin awsome).

INTRODUCE ME TO HER PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

INTRODUCE ME TO HER PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!!!!!!!!

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Shoot I havent even met her in person yet, but she's coming here in December and she wants to hang out with me(if we do, a pic of me & her WILL be my profile pic forever (well at least until I meet Janet ofcourse). I would love that, the ladies of EV are wayyyy cool, and my fave group ever, so thatd be just amazing.

She called me on my bday, and blew my fucking mind lofl.

Shoot I havent even met her in person yet, but she's coming here in December and she wants to hang out with me(if we do, a pic of me & her WILL be my profile pic forever (well at least until I meet Janet ofcourse). I would love that, the ladies of EV are wayyyy cool, and my fave group ever, so thatd be just amazing.

She called me on my bday, and blew my fucking mind lofl.

OMG i want an autograph!!!!!!!

My best friend knows Deborah Cox. Whenever she comes to Miami to perform, she puts us on the list to get in. When she did Aida on Broadway, she sent us tickets to see the play and go backstage. She is the nicest person. We got her to send our other friend a birthday card

For me: They're celebrities, but not in this country. The ones I'm related to and talk to are Euro stars and Bollywood stars :asham: Then there's the Egyptian singer/actress Ruby, who I've had a crush on for a minute, she and I have talked via her fan page :lol:

But I can say, I have written to the Jacksons before and was responded to with a letter from Randy and Momma Jackson. But it's been some times since then. And there are still some American stars I'm trying to meet. Like my wife for instance :lol:

I had a proper conversation with Missy Elliott before (on Twitter).

A few local actors in UK soap Coronation Street.

I've met Ms Dynamite a few times as well as her brother Akala - they were my cousins friends growing up. She'd know who I am if we met again.

There's an actor in a UK soap called Hollyoaks. I went to school with him. He's called Rob Norbury:

rob2bnorbury.jpg

Archived