Paris Jackson Goes Crazy At Chris brown's Concert

Idrag4mj

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lola is popular and she is already a lil business women with her material girl line, give the girl credit. No need starting nonexistent feuds. Personally i hope they become friends and shut Hollywood down lol

loudes leons popularity is nowhere near paris....

Paris is headline news on ever major outlet with anything little she does..she trends on yahoo almost every other day..she has close to 100million web hits on gouge..ahead of janet and a lot of entertainers

lola has less than 10mill

Popularity wise there never has been a contest

popularity wise MJ and madonna..there never as been a contest

You need to relax and don't disrespect me like that again. He was joking and so was I its really not that serious I like michael.

I wasn't joking. How about if Madonna ran around talking about her black kids were made from her and her white ex-husbands genes...Its disrespectful and an obvious lie. :censored:

How would paris loose when she is 100x more popular than madonna's daughter?

She only became "popular" following her fathers death because of her lil speech at the memorial.

Lola was already getting attention waaaay before then. Review your timeline before you speak out,next time. :lol:

She only became "popular" following her fathers death because of her lil speech at the memorial.

Lola was already getting attention waaaay before then. Review your timeline before you speak out,next time. :lol:

Because Haggy was pimping her and her unibrow out at every occasion...

Has Lola done any interviews for you to come to that conclusion?

LOFL UM YA, Access Hollywood, ET, all of those shows whenever their clothing line has something new, gotta say, not impressed by her, she's pretty tho.

Because Haggy was pimping her and her unibrow out at every occasion...

You aint lyin

LOFL UM YA, Access Hollywood, ET, all of those shows whenever their clothing line has something new, gotta say, not impressed by her, she's pretty tho.

I was asking for receipts. Wheres the proof that Paris sounds more intelligent that Lola? You all say shit just to be saying shit. :blink: What on earth has Paris said that was so intellectual? :wacko::lmao:

I know right. It's not even that serious. They act like it's a $100,000,000 prize if they prove the kids aren't his.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

It is tired as fuck at this point. Did not see this thread heading in that redundant direction then again Im not too surprised. How unfortunate.

That because when mj was alive her was shielding them like a lioness and tis cubs ...but they were still the most sought after kids on earth by the media

I remember ready about mms kids in almost every tabloid on earth prior to his death but never saw anything about Lola

Yep from the oprah interview ..its clear paris is very smart

Regardless of if its because of her fathers death or not...fact is she is the most popular Non-celeb kid on earth .

I was asking for receipts. Wheres the proof that Paris sounds more intelligent that Lola? You all say shit just to be saying shit. :blink: What on earth has Paris said that was so intellectual? :wacko::lmao:

LOFL, oh madge fans, too funny

......Yea, not impressed at all, oh and your recipt from how Paris is obviously smarter is the Oprah interview. Hell the fact that she wants to play football and make a name for herself thats not attached to her fathers success (unlike another girl) says everything too. :coffee:

Lola speaks 3 languages soo >>>>>>> :coffee:

So its impossible for a dumb person to know how to speak different languages? And Im not saying she's dumb Im just saying thats not a good example of whats supposed to make her seem smarter than Paris, I mean seriously, her father was Michael Jackson, she's lived all over the world, how exactly do you know she cant speak 3 or more?

Archived