Paris Jackson Goes Crazy At Chris brown's Concert

Idrag4mj

So its impossible for a dumb person to know how to speak different languages? And Im not saying she's dumb Im just saying thats not a good example of whats supposed to make her seem smarter than Paris, I mean seriously, her father was Michael Jackson, she's lived all over the world, how exactly do you know she cant speak 3 or more?

I was just being an ass :lol:

Lola has lived all over over the world too. There's video's of lola speaking french & spanish. Hell she was teching madonna how to say phrases in French in Madonna's "Im going to tell you a secret" DVD.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......Yea, not impressed at all, oh and your recipt from how Paris is obviously smarter is the Oprah interview. Hell the fact that she wants to play football and make a name for herself thats not attached to her fathers success (unlike another girl) says everything too. :coffee:

Lola talks like alot of girls her age, that doesnt mean she isnt intelligent. That is Madonna's daughter for crying out loud and if you know anything about Madonna you should already know that Lola is probably highly educated. Same goes for Paris Jackson :wacko:

That because when mj was alive her was shielding them like a lioness and tis cubs ...but they were still the most sought after kids on earth by the media

I remember ready about mms kids in almost every tabloid on earth prior to his death but never saw anything about Lola

Yep from the oprah interview ..its clear paris is very smart

Regardless of if its because of her fathers death or not...fact is she is the most popular Non-celeb kid on earth .

Because ...

a ) Its the most famous person on the face of the planets kids. :blink:

b ) Like you even acknowledged ,they were shielded for so many years! :blink:

Those two things alone would of course make them a "hot commodity" now that they're father has passed on.

The only reason you read about MJ's kids in the tabloids was because the media took an interest to the bizarre spectacle of MJ tryna mask his fucking children. :blink: If a tabloid is tryna sell their dirt paper..what would be the more interesting photos/stories.

Lola who is pictured with mommy Madonna or Paris and Prince masked like they're goin to a Mardi Gras festival :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Still no examples.

And we already know why.

So its impossible for a dumb person to know how to speak different languages? And Im not saying she's dumb Im just saying thats not a good example of whats supposed to make her seem smarter than Paris, I mean seriously, her father was Michael Jackson, she's lived all over the world, how exactly do you know she cant speak 3 or more?

Madonna is an intelligent woman. Do you all really think Lola wouldn't be too bright. :blink:

Just to give the reference since they were too lazy to do it :rolleyes:

She is gorgeous. Love her eyes. Not sure if thats a good example though because Im sure she was prepped on the questions that were going to be asked whereas Lola got asked random questions while walking the red carpet.

Madonna is an intelligent woman. Do you all really think Lola wouldn't be too bright. :blink:

I'd like you to point out where I said she was dumb. I just said judging by the interviews, Paris seems smarter and pretty much that I dont see anything special about Mads daughter

And yea I think Madonnas smart, despite the limited amount of talent she has she still managed to be the biggest female in the biz :filenails:

She is gorgeous. Love her eyes. Not sure if thats a good example though because Im sure she was prepped on the questions that were going to be asked whereas Lola got asked random questions while walking the red carpet.

Yea cause we all know nobody gets prepped before they go on the red carpet, I mean thats impossible :lmao:

I'd like you to point out where I said she was dumb. I just said judging by the interviews, Paris seems smarter and pretty much that I dont see anything special about Mads daughter

And yea I think Madonnas smart, despite the limited amount of talent she has she still managed to be the biggest female in the biz :filenails:

Yea cause we all know nobody gets prepped before they go on the red carpet, I mean thats impossible :lmao:

A red carpet interview is far more raw than a set up Oprah interview!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

A red carpet interview is far more raw than a set up Oprah interview!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

LOFL PLEASE, bottomline, she still could prep for those answers, nobody said shit about "raw", prepped or not is the issue and you know she was and bottomline as preped as Paris might've been, mission accomplished, I think higher of her than of Madges daughter, and it seems that thats the majority.

LOFL PLEASE, bottomline, she still could prep for those answers, and bottomline as preped as Paris might've been, mission accomplished, I think higher of her than of Madges daughter, and it seems that thats the majority.

Majority??? You mean the MJ fans/stans :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Majority??? You mean the MJ fans/stans :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

And clearly their right, everyone who comes in contact with Paris talks about how smart she is and how much she has going for her and her great personality.

The only person I hear saying ANYTHING along those lines about Madges daughter (that isnt a madge stan) is Kelly Osborne, and Madonnas writing her checks so what else is she gonna say?

And clearly their right, everyone who comes in contact with Paris talks about how smart she is and how much she has going for her and her great personality.

The only person I hear saying ANYTHING along those lines about Madges daughter (that isnt a madge stan) is Kelly Osborne, and Madonnas writing her checks so what else is she gonna say?

Stop. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I can't believe you are all arguing over who is smarter lol.

I cant believe it myself. Just got caught up! :lmao:

But I wasn't arguing about "who was smarter" perse ...moreso of me challenging their belief that Paris is smarter than Lola without even meeting either of these young ladies. Just kind of a bullshit conclusion that I was calling them out on. :thumbup:

But I wasn't arguing about "who was smarter" perse ...moreso of me challenging their belief that Paris is smarter than Lola without even meeting either of these young ladies. Just kind of a bullshit conclusion that I was calling them out on. :thumbup:

exactly.

Janet is underrated party because shes modest and mostly because shes black. Paris could do more damage if Janet trained her how to be a pop star. Madonna not to be out done would put her daughter out there shes actually a good dancer unlike her mother. I don't care whos smarter both would be dumb if they didn't get into pop music... because willow smith isn't the future.

Janet is underrated party because shes modest and mostly because shes black. Paris could do more damage if Janet trained her how to be a pop star. Madonna not to be out done would put her daughter out there shes actually a good dancer unlike her mother. I don't care whos smarter both would be dumb if they didn't get into pop music... because willow smith isn't the future.

What is your issue with that lil girl??? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Archived