Paris Jackson Goes Crazy At Chris brown's Concert

Idrag4mj

Michael Jackson's 13-year-old daughter Paris just got the performance of her life last night. The uber Chris Brown fan hit the front row of his F.A.M.E. tour concert in L.A. with friends....and lost her mind when he hit the stage.

23af4136.jpg

T-Pain shared a photo of himself posing with Paris backstage. “The spawn of greatness. Seems like yesterday when I took a pic with her dad. R.I.P. the greatest of all time MJ,” wrote the Auto-Tune King, who remixed MJ’s “P.Y.T.” for Quincy Jones’ Q: Soul Bossa Nostra album.

paris-t-pain.jpg

ebd8c39a.jpg

349377fd.jpg

Paris also snapped a pic with Breezy backstage and tweeted it saying to Chris:

'AMAZING Show Tonight!! You Were Outstanding!! Blew my MIND!!!! i was in the front & it was just like, mind-blowing!!! hahaha! Amazing, mindblowing, outstanding, crazy, like… indescribable lol.'

00dfeb0e.jpg

And chris was also excited about paris attending the show ..he tweeted a pic of paris in the audience ...

All the publicity today about the concert today is about how the kings daughter attending :excited: ..A-list kid already stealing the spotlight

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's so tall it looks like :lol: But of all people, sweetie? Him? :umm: To each his own -_-

I was just saying did it HAVE to be a Breezy show :lol:.

I'm happy for her though. I'm glad she got to meet someone she likes and I'm glad she brought some publicity to the tour for Chris' sake.

I was just saying did it HAVE to be a Breezy show :lol:.

I'm happy for her though. I'm glad she got to meet someone she likes and I'm glad she brought some publicity to the tour for Chris' sake.

Twin telepathy :lol:

Yeah, it's really good she's enjoying herself. And yeah, he could really use her presence there. :lol:

She's so tall it looks like :lol: But of all people, sweetie? Him? :umm: To each his own -_-

Girl I guess we triplets LOL.

Yea I have problems with people supporting women beaters but thats just me I guess, once a man (boy) lays his hands (and teeth) on a women like that, he instantly loses any respect I ever had for him. :filenails:

Yea I have problems with people supporting women beaters but thats just me I guess, once a man lays his hands (and teeth) on a women like that, he instantly loses any respect I ever had for him. :filenails:

Gotta to be LOL

There's that, plus I just don't see all the fuss about him. I listened to F.A.M.E. online, and Exclusive (I think that's it) when it came out. Didn't get the hype then, don't get it now. But again, to each his own.

Yea I have problems with people supporting women beaters but thats just me I guess, once a man lays his hands (and teeth) on a women like that, he instantly loses any respect I ever had for him. :filenails:

Get over it happened years ago would u want someone to constantly remind you of a mistake you learned from? Very judgmental unless your perfect and never made a mistake.

Get over it happened years ago would u want someone to constantly remind you of a mistake you learned from? Very judgmental unless your perfect and never made a mistake.

Sorry, Im too grown to beat up girls, and I dont respect or support anyone who does.

So when someone rape someone once, we all should excuse it? If thats too extreme of a example, what about mugging someone?

Sorry but I probably will always hold that against him, he may never do it again, but he dont have to, he did it once. With me theres certain crimes a person does like that where even if I know them personally, my respect, trust and judgement of them will pretty much always be lowered to an extent, its not just about him, its about anyone who attacks anyone like that :filenails:

Sorry, Im too grown to beat up girls, and I dont respect or support anyone who does.

So when someone rape someone once, we all should excuse it? If thats too extreme of a example, what about mugging someone?

Sorry but I probably will always hold that against him, he may never do it again, but he dont have to, he did it once. :filenails:

He wasn't "excused" he went to court and owned up to it he took it like a man plus he did community service. Anyone can be forgiven if they learn from their mistake and truly sorry about it.

Sounds like a personal issue he didn't hit you or or mother or sister so why be so upset over it? People neglect and completely ignore that he watched his mother get beat up on a daily basis as a child. When children experience certain things it can change them and force them to act out as a teen or adult anger issues etc. Add to the fact that he became a young star he never probably had the chance to deal with those emotions.

Thats why michael jackson is dead... he had a messed up childhood and made the mistakes of having children sleep in his bed the public never forgave him and always would never let him forget that he was something that he truly wasn't a child molester which lead him to drugs and thats why paris doesn't have a father. People gotta move on and get over it society as a whole shouldn't be so judgemental of someone who is trying to be a better man how can he if he is reminded of something that happened years ago. You still didn't answer if you never made a mistake.

He wasn't "excused" he went to court and owned up to it he took it like a man plus he did community service. Anyone can be forgiven if they learn from their mistake and truly sorry about it.

Sounds like a personal issue he didn't hit you or or mother or sister so why be so upset over it? People neglect and completely ignore that he watched his mother get beat up on a daily basis as a child. When children experience certain things it can change them and force them to act out as a teen or adult anger issues etc. Add to the fact that he became a young star he never probably had the chance to deal with those emotions.

Thats why michael jackson is dead... he had a messed up childhood and made the mistakes of having children sleep in his bed the public never forgave him and always would never let him forget that he was something that he truly wasn't a child molester which lead him to drugs and thats why paris doesn't have a father. People gotta move on and get over it society as a whole shouldn't be so judgemental of someone who is trying to be a better man how can he if he is reminded of something that happened years ago. You still didn't answer if you never made a mistake.

Thats not a good example, thats like saying "this child murderer didnt kill your kid, or niece or nephiew, why judge them, they saw kids get murdered when they were young" It dosent make any difference, he or anyone who's done something like that after growing up around it (like people who mugg or rob people because they grew up seeing it) it dont mean a damn thing, because when you put someone elses well-being in danger like that, your putting it in your hands, not your step father or who ever you saw do the same thing in the past your doing it right now.

Yea 2 years ago.....not exactly 10-15-20. And he's nowhere near the kind of young star MJ was, MJ was working like a grown man from the time he was 6, and got fame when he was 11, Chris was what 16-17? Nowhere near the same type of thing.

LOFL Ok heres my answer, I wouldnt give a fuck. I already have people reminding me of mistakes, I dont care (Im not gonna act like a little girl and tare up my room over it and break windows) Im to grown for that shit. And I dont care about how he feels about being judged over this, I dont feel this way about him or any other women beater for their approval or demise or to hurt them, I feel this way about the subject PERIOD, about any man who does that any amount of times. He can apologize all he wants, he can build me a 5 story house and get Janet motha fuckin Jackson to live in it with me, I'd still feel this way about him.

Call me a jerk but I still wish Michael had at least one black child manufactured in whatever testtubes his white ones were created in. :censored:

He wanted children to be as light as he desired to be.

Don't come and start that bullshit in my thread ..stay the fuck out and don't start this mess here..take it somewhere else :censored:

Every time one of his kids is mentioned, their genetics ALWAYS comes into question. It is sickening as hell. Leave these kids alone for fucks sake.

I am fucking sick of it..how would the feel if people treated them like that..always having your paternity questions....can someone make me mod of mj threads ..smh

alright now Paris, you better get yo stan on.

I see they might have to watch her, she seems like she might be a little rebellious like her Auntie Janet.

I was gonna say Im surprised they let her go to his concert, but then again Katherine and Joe let their kids go to Studio 54 where Janet thought that people were sniffing flour. :mellow:

Thats not a good example, thats like saying "this child murderer didnt kill your kid, or niece or nephiew, why judge them, they saw kids get murdered when they were young" It dosent make any difference, he or anyone who's done something like that after growing up around it (like people who mugg or rob people because they grew up seeing it) it dont mean a damn thing, because when you put someone elses well-being in danger like that, your putting it in your hands, not your step father or who ever you saw do the same thing in the past your doing it right now.

Yea 2 years ago.....not exactly 10-15-20. And he's nowhere near the kind of young star MJ was, MJ was working like a grown man from the time he was 6, and got fame when he was 11, Chris was what 16-17? Nowhere near the same type of thing.

LOFL Ok heres my answer, I wouldnt give a fuck. I already have people reminding me of mistakes, I dont care (Im not gonna act like a little girl and tare up my room over it and break windows) Im to grown for that shit. And I dont care about how he feels about being judged over this, I dont feel this way about him or any other women beater for their approval or demise or to hurt them, I feel this way about the subject PERIOD, about any man who does that any amount of times. He can apologize all he wants, he can build me a 5 story house and get Janet motha fuckin Jackson to live in it with me, I'd still feel this way about him.

Bringing up murder isnt a good example at all he went to court did the time they gave him and tried to move on its people like you who project their own fucked up sense of judgmental bullshit on him thats bizarre. Your mistakes aren't posted on blogs news outlets etc it isn't magnified like how his mistake was. Bullshit to some degree u do care lets just be real about that... especially if its a mistake you learned from and would never do again you wouldn't want it to be brought up in your face years later.

Janet herself said "people need to get off his back" around the time after it happened want to know why because she said rihanna & chris are so young and will make mistakes. This was a radio interview that was played here in philly. She understands what its like for people to not move on from the Superbowl to the reason why michael really died (stress of people always attacking him).

Forgiving someone isn't forgetting about what they done but its not giving their mistake that negative energy we are all guilty of doing something we regret we all fall short of whats expected of us sometimes but whats important is not to keep making the mistake twice and to truly learn from the experience and MOVE on.

Archived