Paris Jackson Goes Crazy At Chris brown's Concert

Idrag4mj

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bringing up murder isnt a good example at all he went to court did the time they gave him and tried to move on its people like you who project their own fucked up sense of judgmental bullshit on him thats bizarre. Your mistakes aren't posted on blogs news outlets etc it isn't magnified like how his mistake was. Bullshit to some degree u do care lets just be real about that... especially if its a mistake you learned from and would never do again you wouldn't want it to be brought up in your face years later.

Janet herself said "people need to get off his back" around the time after it happened want to know why because she said rihanna & chris are so young and will make mistakes. This was a radio interview that was played here in philly. She understands what its like for people to not move on from the Superbowl to the reason why michael really died (stress of people always attacking him).

Forgiving someone isn't forgetting about what they done but its not giving their mistake that negative energy we are all guilty of doing something we regret we all fall short of whats expected of us sometimes but whats important is not to keep making the mistake twice and to truly learn from the experience and MOVE on.

:rolleyes:

LOFL, how isnt it a good example? I think its a great 1, someone purpusely murders 1 person because they said something that got them all pissed off and up set, so the person kills that 1 person, apalogizes, does their time, swear up & down that their changed (even tho they throw temper tantrums that say otherwise) and we're supposed to say "well it only happend once" right? Good luck with that, I dont care who you are and to what degree, you purpusly hurt or kill a women like that, I got something against you, thats all there is to it.

Yea my mistake is not remembering to hold the door for someone or showing up somewhere at the wrong time, or missing a important call. If Im dumb and childish enough to treat a women like that, at least Im grown enough to expect it to be apart of my name in peoples minds forever because thats just the way it is. He dont like it, to fuckin bad for him, he shouldnt've done it. Some mistakes we make 1 time will haunt us all for the rest of our lives & careers, whats happening to him isnt new and it isnt out of the ordinary for most women beaters, he's getting what he asked for by doing it just that once.

I dont recall ever hearing about Janet saying anything like that about Chris. But if she did, ok, thats her, I dont feel that way at all. What happend between her & the superbowl and him beating a women isnt even halfway in the same ball park. I feel like Chris is getting exactly what he desserved from the minute he put his hands on her, in fact I think radio, BET and all these people are being too supportive if it were up to me his backlash would tripple the 1 Janet had. But its not that important to me, it dosent make me feel any other way about it if it were or if he's getting this over exposure. At the end of the day, I will always hold that against him,and he's forever a women beater in my eyes. Its just the way it is, and I have no problem with that, he gave himself that title.

:rolleyes:

LOFL, how isnt it a good example? I think its a great 1, someone purpusely murders 1 person because they said something that got them all pissed off and up set, so the person kills that 1 person, apalogizes, does their time, swear up & down that their changed (even tho they throw temper tantrums that say otherwise) and we're supposed to say "well it only happend once" right? Good luck with that, I dont care who you are and to what degree, you purpusly hurt or kill a women like that, I got something against you, thats all there is to it.

Yea my mistake is not remembering to hold the door for someone or showing up somewhere at the wrong time, or missing a important call. If Im dumb and childish enough to treat a women like that, at least Im grown enough to expect it to be apart of my name in peoples minds forever because thats just the way it is. He dont like it, to fuckin bad for him, he shouldnt've done it. Some mistakes we make 1 time will haunt us all for the rest of our lives & careers, whats happening to him isnt new and it isnt out of the ordinary for most women beaters, he's getting what he asked for by doing it just that once.

I dont recall ever hearing about Janet saying anything like that about Chris. But if she did, ok, thats her, I dont feel that way at all. What happend between her & the superbowl and him beating a women isnt even halfway in the same ball park. I feel like Chris is getting exactly what he desserved from the minute he put his hands on her, in fact I think radio, BET and all these people are being too supportive if it were up to me his backlash would tripple the 1 Janet had. But its not that important to me, it dosent make me feel any other way about it if it were or if he's getting this over exposure. At the end of the day, I will always hold that against him,and he's forever a women beater in my eyes. Its just the way it is, and I have no problem with that, he gave himself that title.

Being human and living life means making mistakes and learning from them they shape who we are and what we will become. Forgiving someone doesn't mean you're letting them get away with their mistake. God forgives us everyday not sure how old you are but seems like you got some growing up to do if you don't know how to forgive and truly not hold a grudge especially against someone you don't even know personally. Janet was irritated during the interview if I could find it I would but it was on the radio. Just remember to hold someone down you have to be right there with them one day you will make a mistake and want to be forgiven and the person or people you hurt might not want to even though you truly changed your ways.

Being human and living life means making mistakes and learning from them they shape who we are and what we will become. Forgiving someone doesn't mean you're letting them get away with their mistake. God forgives us everyday not sure how old you are but seems like you got some growing up to do if you don't know how to forgive and truly not hold a grudge especially against someone you don't even know personally. Janet was irritated during the interview if I could find it I would but it was on the radio. Just remember to hold someone down you have to be right there with them one day you will make a mistake and want to be forgiven and the person or people you hurt might not want to even though you truly changed your ways.

YUP, and when you do something stupid like abuse someone or endanger their life, you have to expect not to be rooted for by everyone. Your acting like Im losing sleep over this, LOFL its really not that serious.Someone who molests 1 child is a child molester to me, someone who kills 1 person in cold blood is a killer to me,someone who rapes 1 person is a rapists to me, and a man who savagely & purposely beats 1 woman he is a women beater to me. And Im not god :)so I shouldnt be held to the same standards as it. The God talk dont do nothing for me Im not a christian so I dont think thats gonna help. And no, I'd never beat a women like that even in self defense, sorry but my mom did her job, no chance in that happening ever. Adn I think your making this "forgiveness" thing bigger than it needs to be, I dont hold anything against him purposely like he did anything to me or anyone I know or love, but Im just very much against his crime, and theres not enough time I think he can do to change that opinion, and I dont care if he dose or doesn't its not that kind of thing at all, Im just against all women beaters.

And if I did slip and do something as stopid as he did and do something that savage & stupid to a women, I EXPECT to be looked at that way forever, because I dont respect any man that would do that, and I dont expect to be the exception. Same as if I killed someone in cold blood, I expect to be looked at as a murderer. My friend did his time for a murder he did as a teen, I love the guy and have a great time with him, but I think of him as a murderer, and thats the honest truth. And if I ever were to become friends with Chris Brown (which I wouldnt want because I find him lame in general minus the women beating incident) I'll still think of him as a woman beater, and think he desserves every bit of a backlash he gets.

YUP, and when you do something stupid like abuse someone or endanger their life, you have to expect not to be rooted for by everyone. Your acting like Im losing sleep over this, LOFL its really not that serious.Someone who molests 1 child is a child molester to me, someone who kills 1 person in cold blood is a killer to me,someone who rapes 1 person is a rapists to me, and a man who savagely & purposely beats 1 woman he is a women beater to me. And Im not god :)so I shouldnt be held to the same standards as it. The God talk dont do nothing for me Im not a christian so I dont think thats gonna help. And no, I'd never beat a women like that even in self defense, sorry but my mom did her job, no chance in that happening ever. Adn I think your making this "forgiveness" thing bigger than it needs to be, I dont hold anything against him purposely like he did anything to me or anyone I know or love, but Im just very much against his crime, and theres not enough time I think he can do to change that opinion, and I dont care if he dose or doesn't its not that kind of thing at all, Im just against all women beaters.

And if I did slip and do something as stopid as he did and do something that savage & stupid to a women, I EXPECT to be looked at that way forever, because I dont respect any man that would do that, and I dont expect to be the exception. Same as if I killed someone in cold blood, I expect to be looked at as a murderer. My friend did his time for a murder he did as a teen, I love the guy and have a great time with him, but I think of him as a murderer, and thats the honest truth. And if I ever were to become friends with Chris Brown (which I wouldnt want because I find him lame in general minus the women beating incident) I'll still a woman beater, and think he desserves every bit of a backlash he gets.

Do you mr perfect :thumbup: if you ever have kids or a family member make a mistake lets see how it holds up... You don't have to loose sleep chris still successful despite closed minded people.

Do you mr perfect :thumbup: if you ever have kids or a family member make a mistake lets see how it holds up... You don't have to loose sleep chris still successful despite closed minded people.

Who said I was perfect? Im just not a women beater, and I never will be, if that equals being perfect then ok. LOFL Im guessing you missed the part in my post where I talked about someone very close to me doing their time for killing someone, not to mention that I do have family that have commited stupid crimes and went to jail, and guess what........it holds up :). Nobody's saying Chris isnt successful, I just think he shouldnt be because he's a women beater, and at the end of the day, thats what he is, and I dont care, Im not looking for him to change my mind, I dont think he cares (I dont care if he cares) and theres not enough he can do to change that, and most importantly, Im not waiting for him to, or rooting for him to.

How would paris loose when she is 100x more popular than madonna's daughter?

And judging by the interviews, she seems smarter too.

Lola is popular and she is already a lil business women with her material girl line, give the girl credit. No need starting nonexistent feuds. Personally i hope they become friends and shut Hollywood down lol

Archived