In your opinion

Xtraordinary Xternal

Exactly! I had to throw that in there because I'm sorry...But J Ho whoops both their asses in the acting department. :lmao:

Oop, mas than Janet? I think if Janet did more movies she'd naturally become better. & I dont mean more of those shitty tyler perry movies. :umm:

But I love J.lo as an actress. IDK why she get's so much flack from critics for her films.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oop, mas than Janet? I think if Janet did more movies she'd naturally become better. & I dont mean more of those shitty tyler perry movies. :umm:

But I love J.lo as an actress. IDK why she get's so much flack from critics for her films.

Yeah. I wish Janet would do better films. I like Jenny as an actress. She plays her roles naturally and her movies are more versatile than Janet's movies.

I would like to see Janet kick ass. Do a thriller which is my FAVORITE kind of stories.

Yeah. I wish Janet would do better films. I like Jenny as an actress. She plays her roles naturally and her movies are more versatile than Janet's movies.

I would like to see Janet kick ass. Do a thriller which is my FAVORITE kind of stories.

I'd love to see Janet kick ass or play somebody crazy, like with a SERIOUS mental problem.

Archived