In your opinion

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gave Jennifer SLOWpez her props for "Enough" :rolleyes: (That movie was the illmatic)

But, JBlow could NEVER do what Janet did in the bedroom scene in FCG...I was shocked by her skill. So natural, so gritty, so powerful. Up until FCG I wasn't sold on Janet's acting skill, that scene alone showed just what that woman is capable of with a script :blush:

I gave Jennifer SLOWpez her props for "Enough" :rolleyes: (That movie was the illmatic)

But, JBlow could NEVER do what Janet did in the bedroom scene in FCG...I was shocked by her skill. So natural, so gritty, so powerful. Up until FCG I wasn't sold on Janet's acting skill, that scene alone showed just what that woman is capable of with a script :blush:

stan :rolleyes:

Im gonna give J.Lo her props, NOT for Enough, & NOT for Anaconda

Im gonna give J.Lo her fuckin props for 2 movies (that I do honestly believe if Janet had either role she'd do better but as of now she dont, so it goes to Jen) SELENA & EL Cantante' 2 VERY different characters, and executed very well by Jennifer. I have NEVER in my lifetime of seeing her movies (I've seen about 70% of em, seen all of Bey's too) been as impressed with her acting in ANYTHING she's done as much as I was impressed with her in those 2 movies (I like Enough but meh, seen her do better in the 2 movies I said)

This scene SLAYYYYYYYS http://youtu.be/T4JFrroHIkU?t=3m15s (let that play to the end, VERY heavy shit)

But given all of that, I do firmly think we have yet to see the best that Janet has to give acting wise, and from what I've seen of her, I do think she could blow socks off. Janet and JLo both have that quality that when their REALLY acting, I forget about Janet & I forget about JLo, Im just into that character, Janet gives me that in Poetic Justice, WDIGMT & FCG, (only in certain scenes in the other 2)

Gtfo here with Beyonce...she can't even act in her own music videos :ph34r: I say J.Lo acting is slightly better than Janet's in movies but as far as tv Janet's definitely the better actress. Her Will & Grace and her SNL smashes all of J-Lo's and them other hoes tv show appearances :coffee:

Gtfo here with Beyonce...she can't even act in her own music videos :ph34r: I say J.Lo acting is slightly better than Janet's in movies but as far as tv Janet's definitely the better actress. Her Will & Grace and her SNL smashes all of J-Lo's and them other hoes tv show appearances :coffee:

FUKIN DEATH!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Janet hasn't done a lot of movies for me to really compare with JLO..till she does i will give it to jlo because she has done a lot of diverse roles

But as a Tv actress i think Janet wins over jlo..That will and grace skit >>>any tv appearance by Jlo..the Snl>>>> jLO

With beyonce ..seriously its no contest ..shes a fucking bore to watch

JLo is definitely the better actress... I wish she would have just stuck to it and stopped doing music after her first album.

Beyonce is the better vocalist.

Janet is the better dancer and performer HANDS DOWN!!! Wish she would have just stuck to music and not done acting because it's now taking her too fucking long to release an album!!!

JLo is definitely the better actress... I wish she would have just stuck to it and stopped doing music after her first album.

Beyonce is the better vocalist.

Janet is the better dancer and performer HANDS DOWN!!! Wish she would have just stuck to music and not done acting because it's now taking her too fucking long to release an album!!!

Puta, this aint about performing or singing :rolleyes: This is about who's a better actress & who's has better movies. Do we need to sign you up for some more ESL classes? :P

Puta, this aint about performing or singing :rolleyes: This is about who's a better actress & who's has better movies. Do we need to sign you up for some more ESL classes? :P

Exactly! I had to throw that in there because I'm sorry...But J Ho whoops both their asses in the acting department. :lmao:

AND Better movies.

Archived