IT'S ABOUT TO GO DOWWWWN! Get'cho azz in here XTERNAL!

LyricalLesson

I was gonna be polite and just walk away...to spare your feelings and your ego. But after reading your comment in my GIOM remix thread, I see you STILL wanna keep thangs goin', huh? You still wanna talk yo' sheiiit?!

You don't want it with me, bruh. But you askin' for it! You're putting our E-friendship in jeopardy...

You still wanna settle this on wax, or youtube...or have you come to your senses and decided it was best to chew on that E-beef you tried to start? :coffee:

Choose wisely... :filenails:

:lol:

When I sing circles around your ass don't try to not be my friend anymore as I value our E friendship... You hurt my E feelings in the original thread when I was just trying to get u promo for ur flop single <_< Now you have to feel the unfortunate and brutal wrath of my unmatched vocal ability pick your poison youtube or just on here? :shifty::asham:

When I sing circles around your ass don't try to not be my friend anymore as I value our E friendship... You hurt my E feelings in the original thread when I was just trying to get u promo for ur flop single <_< Now you have to feel the unfortunate and brutal wrath of my unmatched vocal ability pick your poison youtube or just on here? :shifty::asham:

You're delusional X, sad and delusional. YOU, sing circles around ME? :lol: You're like the TOF of the music industry: you claim to be legendary, but you're a flop and no one curr. :coffee: ( sorry TOF, just playing :D )

Believe me, you'll be the one blocking me on the board after I dismantle you, but don't worry, I'll still extend an olive branch because I too value the E-friendship. But I take no mercy, no prisioners -- I'ma E-warrior!

Here, youtube -- don't matter to me. Flip a coin, it's your E-funeral.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're delusional X, sad and delusional. YOU, sing circles around ME? :lol: You're like the TOF of the music industry: you claim to be legendary, but you're a flop and no one curr. :coffee: ( sorry TOF, just playing :D )

Believe me, you'll be the one blocking me on the board after I dismantle you, but don't worry, I'll still extend an olive branch because I too value the E-friendship. But I take no mercy, no prisioners -- I'ma E-warrior!

Here, youtube -- don't matter to me. Flip a coin, it's your E-funeral.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I need my special lipton from hotboy then I can dismantle you!.... :coffee:

I didn't want to destroy your irrelevant career but if you insist... u sure you don't wanna just do a duet instead? :asham:

I need my special lipton from hotboy then I can dismantle you!.... :coffee:

I didn't want to destroy your irrelevant career but if you insist... u sure you don't wanna just do a duet instead? :asham:

:lmao: Drink that lipton, homie...add a shot of liquor in there too -- you're gonna need it -_-

You wanna chance gettin' outshined by your's truly with a duet?! :mellow: You're ballsy... :lol:

I was gonna be polite and just walk away...to spare your feelings and your ego. But after reading your comment in my GIOM remix thread, I see you STILL wanna keep thangs goin', huh? You still wanna talk yo' sheiiit?!

You don't want it with me, bruh. But you askin' for it! You're putting our E-friendship in jeopardy...

You still wanna settle this on wax, or youtube...or have you come to your senses and decided it was best to chew on that E-beef you tried to start? :coffee:

Choose wisely... :filenails:

:lol:

between the thread title and that, I can't :lmao:

Archived