I've been having dreams of sticking things in my asshole

Aquaria

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well from what I can remember I was lubing up and getting ready to either finger myself or stick an object in... something large and phallic :unsure: But I always wake up before I do it -_- I don't have a bf... I need a vacation, I've been stressed and overworked

:lmao: :lmao: I can't my fucking chest :wave::lmao:

hmmm try an eggplant :ph34r:

maybe u dont need a vacation, but a bf or a regular fb....he can provide an object to stick in ur ass, and he can relieve ur stress :)

wait there might be something to this, I had a dude I used to fuck and we were nothing but fuck buds, and he would call me up and we had very little convo, anyway he said to me "I'm so stressed and that's why I need a dick up my ass all the time"...... so there may be something to this :unsure:

wait there might be something to this, I had a dude I used to fuck and we were nothing but fuck buds, and he would call me up and we had very little convo, anyway he said to me "I'm so stressed and that's why I need a dick up my ass all the time"...... so there may be something to this :unsure:

I was recently effed very hard and I think it opened up a floodgate in me -_- Mind you I hadn't done anything in 3 years let alone get fucked in that manner. My yum yum likes getting beat up I guess

I was recently effed very hard and I think it opened up a floodgate in me -_- Mind you I hadn't done anything in 3 years let alone get fucked in that manner. My yum yum likes getting beat up I guess

aint nothing wrong wit that you need it beat up to let that stress, go I'm in Nursing school and I be sooooo stressed, I went and let superhead slob me down and he had been texting me and messaging me I was ignoring all of them. Funny I have learned the more you reject a dude the more he want it. :filenails:

aint nothing wrong wit that you need it beat up to let that stress, go I'm in Nursing school and I be sooooo stressed, I went and let superhead slob me down and he had been texting me and messaging me I was ignoring all of them. Funny I have learned the more you reject a dude the more he want it. :filenails:

this is true ^_^

very, gone and get it tapped, but I would not go too far get you one good reg that lay it the way you need, and keep it at that, when you done with him tell him to leave :filenails:

I should try that ... I don't know what I want tho... not a bf I've figured that much out.

Do being racist and ignorant come naturally or are they traits you cultivate

I don't know you tell me? You're the one calling black men dogs and shit over chris brown.

Do research before you assume I was raised by white man I'm not racist at all.

Just because I don't want to fuck a white dude doesn't mean I'm racist. I'm not into that so get the fuck over it. I said its a nightmare because its not my thing.

I don't know you tell me? You're the one calling black men dogs and shit over chris brown.

Do research before you assume I was raised by white man I'm not racist at all.

Just because I don't want to fuck a white dude doesn't mean I'm racist. I'm not into that so get the fuck over it. I said its a nightmare because its not my thing.

bullshit Xternal

u want a white man inside u!!!! lmao.giflmao.giflmao.giftongue.gif

Archived