suck my cockiness

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

boo RiRi coming harder then a Chris Brown chair at a window :filenails: expect her to hit them number 1's like Mariah she already passed Janet :whistle: aint no filler on this shit....hell

shes the only one in this generation that deserves #1s she works her ass off and she knows what she wants in the studio i officially love every song on this album for diff reasons cant wait to get the three extra tracks on the deluxe!!!!!!!

shes the only one in this generation that deserves #1s she works her ass off and she knows what she wants in the studio i officially love every song on this album for diff reasons cant wait to get the three extra tracks on the deluxe!!!!!!!

dude I been non stop on it....what the fuck they put in it? Did she put crack into the tracks somehow? :unsure:

"Birthday Cake" makes me horny as shit :tear:

Archived