suck my cockiness

Xtraordinary Xternal

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rihanna is unabashed Pop; she makes quality, commercial music with the sole purpose to spin and sell. Nothing more, nothing less. That's what she does and she does it damn well -- check the charts. Why some of you continue to look to her for innovation and bash her for the lack of is beyond me. Just enjoy it for what it is.

some people need to just listen ad enjoy, half the people that always cry abouy deep this and deep that are shallow as hell themselves

SN: rated r wasnt as commercial and was personal ; )

Rihanna is unabashed Pop; she makes quality, commercial music with the sole purpose to spin and sell. Nothing more, nothing less. That's what she does and she does it damn well -- check the charts. Why some of you continue to look to her for innovation and bash her for the lack of is beyond me. Just enjoy it for what it is.

so true.

u done bumped ur head, roc me out, watch n learn, talk that talk, where have you been, drunk on love, we all want love are radio friendly

i said that i liked Drunk On Love :rolleyes:

Roc Me Out grew a bit on me.....but the other songs u mentioned are :thumbdown:

especially Talk that Talk....i expected way better -_-

Where have You Been is a snoozefest

only boojie people are classy all the time, lol sometimes u wanna let loose and not give a fuck, and cockiness is sick!!

SN: theres always the edited version at walmart

and birthday cake will be a full song by the release date

eeeh i just prefer Janet singing about sex, every other female just sounds weird doing it....i'd rather hear a man -_-

Archived