What were the best movies of 2011

Bailey

I must say I am disappointed, it's almost award season where are the standouts? I did a search and they list the top movies by gross, now of this list most are super hero movies, I never saw....so people let's come up with a forum list of our favs.

1 Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows – Part 2

2 Transformers: Dark of the Moon

3 Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

4 Kung Fu Panda 2 DreamWorks Animation

5 Fast Five Universal Pictures

6 The Hangover Part II Warner Bros.

7 The Smurfs Columbia Pictures

8 Cars 2 Walt Disney Pictures / Pixar

9 Rio 20th Century Fox / Blue Sky

10 Rise of the Planet of the Apes

X-men: First Class

Immortals

Bridesmaids(one of the funniest movies I've ever seen)

you really liked "Bridesmaids"??? Maybe I will try it again, but it wasn't working for me, I can't, it's a brand of humor I don't really care for...now Kevin Hart "Laugh at my Pain" was funny :asham:

• 3 weeks later...

you really liked "Bridesmaids"??? Maybe I will try it again, but it wasn't working for me, I can't, it's a brand of humor I don't really care for...now Kevin Hart "Laugh at my Pain" was funny :asham:

I know people say Melissa McCarthy was the scene stealer, but Kristen Wiig was my favorite. When she was high on the plane and she said there was a Colonial woman on the wing. :mellow::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I had to rewind that whole scene back 5 times to see if I heard her correctly..and I haven't laughed so hard at a scene in a long ass time. :lmao::lmao:

Ima download "Planet of the Apes" :filenails:

this shit is ridiculous it should not be that hard where is "There Will Be Blood"? where is "Brokeback Mountain"? Where is "Precious" Jesus :sigh:

I just downloaded and watched that last night. I enjoyed it.

I know people say Melissa McCarthy was the scene stealer, but Kristen Wiig was my favorite. When she was high on the plane and she said there was a Colonial woman on the wing. :mellow::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: I had to rewind that whole scene back 5 times to see if I heard her correctly..and I haven't laughed so hard at a scene in a long ass time. :lmao::lmao:

that movie was actually funny I had to give it a chance

Archived