"I Got 15 Kids & 3 Babydaddys"

Disco Diva

That's a lot of babies...that sounds like a lot of stress the body and she's not even 40 or employed!

You cannot possibly have all of those children if you can't take care of yourself and get angry at those who are trying to work with you.

I don't feel sorry for her, but that is no way to live. She needs to wake up and get a reality check. Only she can fix this mess.

That's a lot of babies...that sounds like a lot of stress the body and she's not even 40 or employed!

You cannot possibly have all of those children if you can't take care of yourself and get angry at those who are trying to work with you.

I don't feel sorry for her, but that is no way to live. She needs to wake up and get a reality check. Only she can fix this mess.

How is it even possible to work and take care of 15 kids as a single mother ? I just can't wrap my head around these type of women :coffee:

How is it even possible to work and take care of 15 kids as a single mother ? I just can't wrap my head around these type of women :coffee:

There are so many things wrong with this story.

A) Is she trying to live off of the government?

B) Even if she has three baby daddys, one of them had a least 5 children with her, where is he?

C) Has she ever heard of a condom or birth control pills? Clearly, she needs both, as she is extremely fertile.

D) She cannot take care of herself, let alone 15 children. She needs housing, rest, and nutrition. That amount of children can lead to neglect and hunger for the kids and even an emotional or mental disorder for her.

People really do not think about the future when they are screwing and having kids. Those who do not value child birth should not have the right to take care of children!

DEAD @ Angela "the doctors should have yanked out her uterus"! That's the great state I live in, Florida! :thumbup:

^ One man fathers 10 of the kids, who's in jail.

But why hasn't the fathers of the others kids stepped up?

I'm still mad that she believed that the government should be responsible for the children she made.

Those children cannot be in her care, they have no chance in hell with her.

Archived