If you had to name yourself after a state or country, what would it be and why?

RedSimba

I saw this in a survey once and I always thought it was a weird yet fascinating question. Me, I would pick Colorado! :lol: Not only is it an alternate word for my favorite color in Spanish, but it sounds adventurous like an explorer's kind of name ... probably because it's close to Coronado plus there was that koopa archaeologist Kolorado in Paper Mario lol.

What would yours be? :P

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I LOVE Paper Mario! And Kolorado was the first thing that pooled into my head when I read your pick, :lol:! The first game for the 64 is brilliant (Goombario is my boy, and Twink was such a badazz in the end :lol:), and the one for the Game Cube was almost as good! Those are two of my absolute favorite games ever!

...okay, and now that I've nerded out :asham:...I would name myself one of the four names: Cyprus, Jordan, Israel, or Laos. But I'm REALLY diggin Cyprus...sounds mystical. :)

Laighin - Irish province where my great-grandmother came from :wub:

Madinina - I stayed in "Martinique" for a while. This is the original name for it ^_^

Chile - I just like it :lol:

Kenya - I've always liked this as a name. Probably for the last 4 letters :asham:

Barcelona - Also a province, moreso with my heritage

Venice - Also a province, my favorite city in Italy

These are the first on my mind :lol:

I LOVE Paper Mario! And Kolorado was the first thing that pooled into my head when I read your pick, :lol:! The first game for the 64 is brilliant (Goombario is my boy, and Twink was such a badazz in the end :lol:), and the one for the Game Cube was almost as good! Those are two of my absolute favorite games ever!

...okay, and now that I've nerded out :asham:...I would name myself one of the four names: Cyprus, Jordan, Israel, or Laos. But I'm REALLY diggin Cyprus...sounds mystical. :)

Glad I'm not the only game nerd here. :lol: Yes, Paper Mario is one of my favorite Mario games; it did a great job represented the wide array of characters in the kingdom. My favorite would have to be Twink, the Yoshis, and of course Kolorado. Also Mario himself... a man of few words lol.

Yeah I like Cyprus best, great choices!

Archived