sassy Madonna upstages Janet!!

King Baby

Janet only had to pay her husband 10 million when they divorced. Madonna has to pay her husband 90 million. :filenails:

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-in-las-vegas/madonna-divorce-90-million-to-ex-bigger-than-paul-mccartney-s

Update: Madonna's divorce costs $90 million in a settlement with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie. That trumps Paul McCartney's. But with a new album, $120M Live Nation deal, and Super Bowl songs for the Like a Virgin singer, the Material Girl is hardly hurting financially.

A Madonna Chapter Finally Closes in a Record-Breaking Divorce Payout

The couple wed in Scotland back in 2000, and it was supposed to be a marriage that endured through eternity. But it all came crumbling down when the couple dished about problems with their relationship early this year.

Check out Pictures of Madonna and Guy Ritchie (in happier days)

It soon led to a divorce announcement just in October, and didn't take long for the couple to work out who gets what, and for how much.

Advertisement

According to CBC, filmmaker Ritchie gets $90 million or more from Madonna and the value of a pair of homes in the UK. In the end, the divorce settlement from Madonna will be far beyond that sum of money.

Who knew the Lucky Star queen of pop had that much in the bank?

According to the singer’s spokesperson Liz Rosenberg, it's "one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce settlement."

Madonna $90 Million Divorce Settlement with Guy Ritchie Like a Virgin?

The eccentric singer is known for pulling off all things big. Remember the infamous kiss with Femme Fatale singer Britney Spears years ago?

And what about her exploits with Alex Rodriguez and Dennis Rodman? The list goes on. That's why the huge settlement with Guy Ritchie is nothing out of the ordinary. She better hope her new album with Live Nation recoups some of that money.

Sir Paul McCartney's cost to end his marriage with DWTS alumna Heather Mills was huge too. The former Beatle forked over $50M (then a British record) to his ex-wife back in March. But he's been upstaged by the Material Girl.

Hopefully, Ritchie and his famous ex-wife work out the details of custody. They have a three-year-old adopted son (David) and Rocco, the couple's 8-year-old biological son. Madonna's daughter Lourdes, 12, is from another man in a previous relationship.

What do you think about Madonna's divorce costing $90 million in a settlement with her ex? Who knew the baby daddies of the world can make off like a fat rat? Madonna, Madonna; what's next?

Update: Madonna's divorce costs $90 million in a settlement with her ex-husband Guy Ritchie. That trumps Paul McCartney's. But with a new album, $120M Live Nation deal, and Super Bowl songs for the Like a Virgin singer, the Material Girl is hardly hurting financially.

Sooo...?

well I think there was no pre-nup, so what else is there to think? I thought this was old news. Janet has savvy lawyers, and she fought Rene off into silence. Guy Ritchie had a bit more going for him, he had children with her, no pre-nup, and she probably was a bitch to be with. :filenails:

well I think there was no pre-nup, so what else is there to think? I thought this was old news. Janet has savvy lawyers, and she fought Rene off into silence. Guy Ritchie had a bit more going for him, he had children with her, no pre-nup, and she probably was a bitch to be with. :filenails:

That's basically the reason. Although I find it ironic that Guy got that much when he is a millionaire do to his earnings as a director. Rene didn't have Jack when him and Jan got married. Janet made the bulk of her fortune while they were married. He should have been entitled to way more than 10 million and a beautiful beach house. So yeah, Janet must have had that pre-nup on Lock. :excited::clapping:

I'm actually surprised Madonna didn't have her pre-nup game on point. The dick must have been too good. :coffee:

That's basically the reason. Although I find it ironic that Guy got that much when he is a millionaire do to his earnings as a director. Rene didn't have Jack when him and Jan got married. Janet made the bulk of her fortune while they were married. He should have been entitled to way more than 10 million and a beautiful beach house. So yeah, Janet must have had that pre-nup on Lock. :excited::clapping:

I'm actually surprised Madonna didn't have her pre-nup game on point. The dick must have been too good. :coffee:

No Madonna is a romantic at heart, and those are the ones that don't do pre-nups. TRUST NO ONE :filenails:

Sooo...?

I don't know why they count chickens before the eggs have hatched, she has a deal in place with the hopes her music will perform well and the touring will do well for her. Touring always has done well for her, but I don't know how her music will be accepted, to be honest she has not had a great album since COADF things change times change who is to say the SB won't become Madonna's undoing?

I don't know why they count chickens before the eggs have hatched, she has a deal in place with the hopes her music will perform well and the touring will do well for her. Touring always has done well for her, but I don't know how her music will be accepted, to be honest she has not had a great album since COADF things change times change who is to say the SB won't become Madonna's undoing?

I've been saying that for a while now. COADF did well in the states and over seas, but her other albums from the last decade, American Life and Hard Candy really didn't do much more than Janet's albums. Her saving grace has been her tours. I'm actually surprised live nation signed that deal with her. 50 million I could understand, but 120 million I think is a bit much. Madonna isn't the powerhouse she use to be. i hope this doesn't backfire like when LA Reid gave whitney all that money to sign with atlantic. Whitney is still living off that money but hasn't produced a bonafide hit in years.

I've been saying that for a while now. COADF did well in the states and over seas, but her other albums from the last decade, American Life and Hard Candy really didn't do much more than Janet's albums. Her saving grace has been her tours. I'm actually surprised live nation signed that deal with her. 50 million I could understand, but 120 million I think is a bit much. Madonna isn't the powerhouse she use to be. i hope this doesn't backfire like when LA Reid gave whitney all that money to sign with atlantic. Whitney is still living off that money but hasn't produced a bonafide hit in years.

I agree. Madonna is at a point in her career where everything she does musically won't exactly go her way, but she seems always be able to offset those missteps by making very earth moving moves in her career. She won't be that big multi-platinum diva she was in the 80s and 90s, but she can always tour big and participate in big partnerships.

it all comes down to her touring, she can tour and bank over 300 million and that's with limited dates, can you imagine if Madonna did as many dates as Janet did all over the Globe? She could potentially tour up to half a billion dollars......that's assuming her body can take it she has about 10 years left at most

She's only had one album since COADF though... lol.

Janet only had to pay her husband 10 million when they divorced. Madonna has to pay her husband 90 million. :filenails:

http://www.examiner.com/celebrity-in-las-vegas/madonna-divorce-90-million-to-ex-bigger-than-paul-mccartney-s

A Madonna Chapter Finally Closes in a Record-Breaking Divorce Payout

The couple wed in Scotland back in 2000, and it was supposed to be a marriage that endured through eternity. But it all came crumbling down when the couple dished about problems with their relationship early this year.

Check out Pictures of Madonna and Guy Ritchie (in happier days)

It soon led to a divorce announcement just in October, and didn't take long for the couple to work out who gets what, and for how much.

Advertisement

According to CBC, filmmaker Ritchie gets $90 million or more from Madonna and the value of a pair of homes in the UK. In the end, the divorce settlement from Madonna will be far beyond that sum of money.

Who knew the Lucky Star queen of pop had that much in the bank?

According to the singer’s spokesperson Liz Rosenberg, it's "one of the largest payouts ever in a divorce settlement."

Madonna $90 Million Divorce Settlement with Guy Ritchie Like a Virgin?

The eccentric singer is known for pulling off all things big. Remember the infamous kiss with Femme Fatale singer Britney Spears years ago?

And what about her exploits with Alex Rodriguez and Dennis Rodman? The list goes on. That's why the huge settlement with Guy Ritchie is nothing out of the ordinary. She better hope her new album with Live Nation recoups some of that money.

Sir Paul McCartney's cost to end his marriage with DWTS alumna Heather Mills was huge too. The former Beatle forked over $50M (then a British record) to his ex-wife back in March. But he's been upstaged by the Material Girl.

Hopefully, Ritchie and his famous ex-wife work out the details of custody. They have a three-year-old adopted son (David) and Rocco, the couple's 8-year-old biological son. Madonna's daughter Lourdes, 12, is from another man in a previous relationship.

What do you think about Madonna's divorce costing $90 million in a settlement with her ex? Who knew the baby daddies of the world can make off like a fat rat? Madonna, Madonna; what's next?

Upstage? Janet is probably laughing that she didn't have to pay him that much... hallelujer :asham:

lol1.gif

Archived